WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Fairfield
$55
$121
$97
Courtyard
All reviewssmile on her faceworking hardfront deskwould recommend this place to anyoneplace to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat customer serviceroom was cleancarrierobinkitchenetteratesgm
Reviewed March 28, 2012

All I can say is this place has gone to the dogs. It started out ok, but the extra charges can kill you and this week a Meth Lab was found, after it set fire. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
8  Thank AOAWOL
WoodSpringHotels, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2016

WoodSpring Hotels does not allow or condone any criminal activity at any of our locations. We do apologize that during your stay you had this experience. This is not a common event for us, and we do hope you will reconsider us in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Stayed for 5 months. Staff was amazing. Room service could be a little more consistant. No problems with other tenants. Loved having Roadrunner. If I am in the area again, I will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank SupaFreak
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

We are certainly glad that we could be that home away from home for you and we are please to hear that you had a great five month experience at Value Place! No matter what brings you to Value Place, you can count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team dedicated to keeping the Value Place promise to our guests. We wish you well in your future travels and can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

The place was clean and that was it. I normally stays in a regular hotel for four nights but because i was looking to reduce my lodging expenses i checked this place out. They advertised a weekly sale rate of $129.99. And i thought that was not too much risk to check the place out for longer consistent stays, however because i only stayed a week they refused to refund my deposit even though this was not explained to me while i checked in.It ended uo costing me $267 for 4 nights, they don't even have a hot iron in the room. Apparently they made my agreement out to 2wks instead of 1wk even though i explained to the clerk my intention.

Room Tip: REad your agreememtn before you sign it, make sure the date reflect your plans
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank dreambizt

We are sorry to hear there was some miscommunication about your length of stay. We apologize that your stay was not on par with your expectations. We wish you the best and thank you for your feedback.