All reviews bass pro shop room was clean staff was very friendly yogurt recommend this hotel the hotel staff nice stay a great place to stay would stay again the breakfast area business center complimentary breakfast fitness center business trip easy access front desk staff indoor pool
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friend and I just stayed at this hotel last week. it is located in a commercial area near a failing shopping center just north of Cincinnati. The property itself is a wonderful surprise. It was recently renovated top to bottom. It has a pottery barn ambiance in the lobby and breakfast area. The rooms are very done and the beds extremely comfortable. I want to give a shout out to the lady taking care of the breakfast area which was one of the nicest and cleanest I've ever seen. No messy pancake machine here. Fresh fruit salad, boxed cereal, several flavors and brands of yogurt as well as the usual muffins, bread, bagels etc. were available in abundance and if you didn't have time to sit down, they had brown bag "Breakfast to Go". The hotel is very close to the interstate and will be choice if I am ever in the area again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel offered a great stay.

The price was reasonable for the area, the hotel is in great shape, the staff was friendly, the room was nice and clean. Our king bed was very comfortable, the free internet worked well, there is plenty of parking on both sides of the hotel. There are several restaurants a few minutes away. The breakfast was simple but did the job, it would be nice if they added a second waffle machine as that would cut down the wait.

The staff was really friendly, we needed a bottle opener and one of the ladies at the desk lent me her personal key chain with a bottle opener. She went the extra mile and it was appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Extra Notes: The area around the hotel is slowly dying. The mall across the street is pretty much empty, maybe 6 small stores, 4 anchors and 180 empty stores. However I strongly suggest you check out Arcade Legacy in the mall’s food court if you are into video gaming and arcades.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were in town on an archery trip & this was one of the last hotels with vacancy. Great hotel and great location to the highway, even though the immediate area seems rundown. Nice & friendly staff!! (And fresh cookies at the Front Desk in the afternoons!) It's a little pricier than other hotels nearby, but totally worth not having to worry about losing quality or safety.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This property is managed very well. Hotel staff are very knowledgeable and courteous. Even with several young baseball and softball teams at the property the noise level was never a distraction. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the wireless internet was dependable - I never got "kicked offline". Another thing that I really liked was that there were ample plugs at the proper places in the room.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton I, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Northwest Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Tim J;

Thank you so very much for your reveiw of our property. We love when we are able to be the difference in a good stay and a great stay! I will be sure to share this with our entire team, this is the kind of thing we take pride in.Hope to see you again soon!

Respectfully,
Cathy
Director of Sales

Reviewed July 18, 2013

had to stay at this hotel because of power outage. Placed in a room next to elevator. Complimentary breakfast was poor in quality. Forget the 100% satisfaction guarantee, doesn't seem to apply at this location. Disappointing because we have always had good experiences at other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I sincerely appreciate the time you took to complete our survey. Your comments and suggestions are very valuable and allow us to improve our service standards. Thank you for bringing to our attention the deficiencies you experienced with our complimentary breakfast and the waffle maker. As far as the service you received, I am most certainly sorry that you received service that is below our normal standards. Your comments have been shared with our staff.

I am disappointed, not only that we let you down, but that we seemed to have dropped the ball numerous times during your visit. We take pride in providing the quality of service and product that you expect and deserve and hope we can win you over and show you how truly Hampton we can be. We will most definitely reverse the charges from your stay onto your credit card. We want to ensure you that we do take our 100% Guarantee seriously.

Any other comments and suggestions you have would also be greatly appreciated. feel free to contact me via phone or email. Thank you and have a great day,

Cathy Decker