“Affordable and convenient place to stay near Wright-Patterson AFB”

Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Reviewed December 10, 2013

There are many hotels right in this area of Fairborn, and Holiday Inn seems to consistently have one of the lowest rates. The rooms are spacious and clean...parking is convenient. There is free coffee, and a free manager's reception one night a week, but no complimentary breakfast. Will definitely stay here again, for the price and convenient 10 minute drive to the base.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Michael M, Manager at Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you for your review of our Holiday Inn. I am glad that you were able to take part in the Manager's Reception that we hold every Tuesday evening, I hope that you enjoyed the complimentary cocktails and appetizers. When you come back to the are, please do not hesitate to stay with us again!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

This hotel is not bad for the price. The room we originally recieved had an odor to it and immediately requested another one. The next one was better but also keep note that if your not getting a suite, these rooms are small not spacious at all. The location is convienent to fast food and another restaurant and is not off the main highway to hear traffic. So if your looking for an economy type stay I would recommend other chains, but if your loyal to Holiday inn and are a IHG member than its not going to be bad for over night.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brian H
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Brian H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is regrettable to see the accommodations and cleanliness prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We were pleased to see the perfect score for Service. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Adrian D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed November 7, 2013

On travel to WPAFB and stayed at the Holiday Inn. Very nice hotel, clean and quiet with excellent location for accessing the base. Place has an indoor pool which was large, clean, and well lit. Room was quiet, had office area to work and good wi-fi which was free for members of the IHG frequent stayers club, even though I rarely stay at Holiday Inn, which was nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad that our property could be so accommodating for your needs and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed here for one night while visiting the Air Force Museum. Hotel location was good - close to the museum, restaurants and right off the highway. I haven't stayed in a Holiday Inn in years and was a little wary but the hotel was nicer than I expected. The closet door in our room was broken and wouldn't open but that's my only (very minor) complaint. Our room was clean, it was quiet and I was happy there was free wireless. The Bath and Body Works products in the bathroom were a nice bonus.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdviser community!! We really appreciate hearing about our guest experiences. I apologize about the closet door not working as it was supposed to. I know that you said that it was very minor but in our eyes if it affected your stay, it was not minor. I hope you enjoyed your trip to the area and the Air Force Museum, it really is a spectacular site. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your weekend and we hope to see you again in the future if your travels bring you back to the Dayton area.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We attended a tandem bicycle rally here. The rooms were comfortable. The curtains were great for room darkening (if you get a room with small windows. Noise levels were low. Internet OK. The location is very convenient to shopping, dining and the university. The hotel was very accommodating to the bike riders. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was a bit on the pricey side, at least comparing it to similar accommodations.

Room Tip: One with small windows if you do not like light (excludes the top floor).
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear lga311,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent experience with us. We really had a great weekend with the tandem bike rally. All of our staff were really impressed with bicycles and gear. Our staff continuously look for ways to improve, both service as well as the product so it is important to know what our guests enjoy and where they feel we can do better. We will review your experience as a team and look for areas to make changes. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us feedback and hope to see you again in a couple of years!!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn for the last five Air Force Marathons and each time we have had a SUPER STAY...the staff there is GREAT and the front desk team is always so kind and helpful. Special KUDOS to Kimberly (4 years of service there too) for all the help she provided to my wife and myself...keep up the great work team.
REGARDS, Regis (Rm 531)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Regiscanny,

Thank you for staying with us these past five years. We really appreciate hearing from our guests and truly appreciate when our staff receive recognition for doing a great job. This will give me an opportunity to recognize a great member of our team in front of all of her peers, thank you. Congratulations in running the marathon!! And again, we really appreciate the feedback as well as your continued loyalty. See you next year!!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

It was a pleasure to visit this hotel. It was some wonderful employees that work at this hotel. For years I have visited this city and was unaware of this great hotel. Kristen , the hotel management was wonderful. The housekeeping staff was great. I had breakfast and the food was terrific. Folks, this is one of the best hotels in the Dayton Ohio area. Great location, great food, great staff, and the rooms were very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Dear WorldTraveler19999,

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent stay with us. Our staff realy thrive on positive feedback and this review will be very rewarding to share with the staff. I appreciate the recognition on all of their hard work and efforts to make our guests stays great!! We hope that you make us your new home anytime you are in the Dayton area. Thank you again for the feedback and most importantly for staying with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fairborn South, OH
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek
Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn

Been to Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675? Share your experiences!