“A great place to stay”

Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I stayed here for a convention, and I found the staff were excellent. Buildingwise, it is typical of a Holiday Inn and all areas were clean and well kept. My room had a bit of a strange smell which went once I got the air-con going. It seems to be in a great location for several things such as the Wright Paterson air museum (free admission btw) and for getting into Dayton.

There was a buffet breakfast which was excellent in quality and the staff were really attentive. I also had an evening meal in the hotel restaurant and again no problems here.

Check out was super easy too. I'd stay here again

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TheHuntsLeicester
Michael M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us regarding your recent stay. Its feedback like this, both the positive and the opportunities that enable us to get better and work towards our goal of being a great hotel that guests love. I have reviewed your feedback on the room with both my housekeeping and maintenance teams to try and prevent that from happening in the future. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to taking care of you again if your travels bring you back to Dayton.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I spent three days at the Fairborn Holiday Inn and thoroughly enjoyed my stay, I was on business at Wright-Patterson AFB and found that it was very convenient. I could get to any part of the base in less than 15 minutes. The hotel is a full service Holiday Inn with a full service restaurant, which means that there is no free breakfast, but the restaurant has an extensive breakfast buffet which is reasonably priced. The hotel also has a lounge on premises with an attentive staff that offers a menu from the restaurant and a happy hour with drink specials and a free appetizer buffett. They have an extensive return business. I talked to several people who have been staying there for years as return customers and would not stay anywhere else in the area. Hotels can buy extensive advertising but the best advertising are their satisfied customers and everyone I talked to was very satisfied. I will join them in recommending this as agreat place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank svargasi

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. It's truly enjoyable to share feedback like this with my team. We know that our guests have a lot of choices when it comes to travel and we work very hard to try and make every guest a repeat guest. We look forward to the next time your travels bring you back to Dayton.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

The hotel is in a pleasant enough area and within a short walk of a dozen restaurants.

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn, Fairborn for a week every year since 2006. It is fairly typical of the genre. Everywhere is clean and well kept - the rooms are nice enough (although the small windows make them a bit on the dark side).

The one thing that has struck me on every visit is the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. Breakfast is standard fare, but service is quick, efficient and friendly. The bar has a great atmosphere and Jenise really earns her keep. The staff on reception just do a great job .

The facilities are as you would expect at hundreds of similar hotels in the USA (or worldwide) but the staff always manage to make the hotel feel much more welcoming. They all deserve to be recognised by the Holiday Inn HQ. It's a model hotel and a pleasure to visit.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank BikeTourer
Michael M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experiences with us. It is great to hear customer feedback about our staff. We strive to take excellent care of our guests as we try and make every customer a repeat customer whenever business or pleasure brings you back to the area. Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to your next visit to Dayton/Fairborn.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I stay at this location frequently and the staff is always professional and customer focused. I'd would pay special thanks to Cyndi W/Houskeeping and Jenise W/Food and Beverage. They always go out of their way to ensure all guests are welcomed and free of worries.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn. I always take an extra moment to appreciate it when a guest mentions our associates by name for exemplary service during a stay. It is very rewarding to be able to stand in front of our team and be able to congratulate those two individuals for a job well done. It also helps serve as motivation for the rest of our team which helps impact all future guest stays. I thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey and wanted to convey to you how much it means to them as well as our future guests. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

It's nothing fancy, but a good clean Holiday Inn with with a very good staff.

Perfect location for anyone doing business at WPAFB

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I stayed here as I was attending FDIM.2008, I'm staying again for FDIM2012

I have stayed in a lot of different hotels in US sometimes as many as 100 nights a year (I am from UK) and this place was great.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Stayed with two other families during a weekend swim meet hosted at Wright State literally across the street. Upon check-in, Laura made sure we had everything we needed to have a great stay, including rooms near each other, free breakfast buffet coupons for our hungry swimmer kids and offers at local restaurants. She even arranged for bottles of water to be brought to us as we watched our kids in the hotel pool. The gentleman who brought them could not have been more polite and kind. Room was very clean, quiet, just right for a family getaway. This is the second year we have stayed here for this swim meet. We can't wait for 2013 & might come back before to visit to Wright Pat! Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek

Been to Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675? Share your experiences!