“Great room at a great price!”

Quality Inn Wright Patterson
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
West Liberty, Ky
“Great room at a great price!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The Broad Street Inn was clean,well furnished and in a great location.The staff was very friendly and polite.And the price can't be beat.Will definately recommend this motel to friends and would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank pepperann41472

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed March 23, 2012

When i pulled into the parking lot i was a little nervous, however the front lobby was very clean and the young girl at the front desk was very friendly and checked us in fast. The room was very nice for the price with my military discount we payed under forty. There was no breakfast but for the price we had no problem with going right next door to McDonald's. It was just just a few minutes away from the air force museum. So it was a great price and good hotel.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank jeanie1976
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed August 16, 2011

The property was about as run down as any Comfort Inn branded hotel I have stayed at. The front desk is polite, but the property itself is dirty, unmaintained, and suffering from what appears to be management cutting corners at every opportunity. Some of the maintenance items noted were stained carpets everywhere, ceiling tiles in the hallway moldy and falling through, holes in the shower ceiling, and no hot water. The cheapest option of everything was provided from shampoo to pillows to breakfast limited to toast or cereal.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank sbravo
RamRom48164, Manager at Quality Inn Wright Patterson, responded to this review, January 6, 2012
I would like to convey our most sincere apology for your poor experience at the property. As of December 26 new management has taken over the property. We are striving to make this the best stay in the Fairborn area as possible.
Raurimu, New Zealand
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Only 15 minutes walk from the USAF Museum...very good rates especially for the suite sized rooms; a basic but nice breakfast is included in the room rate; has small but functional gym and indoor pool; also guest DIY laundry facilities...service was very good and friendly and staff were happy to offer advice...fast wireless internet is also in the room rate...

The only constraint here - and this is no fault of the hotel - is that while shuttles from/to the airport service the hotel, the only places to eat within walking distance are the hotel itself for breakfast only, and the USAF Museum during the day (til 5pm). I tried ordering in a couple of times but couldn't find any place to deliver here. There is a life support centre with the major food groups a couple of miles away.

I stayed here for three nights and found it a great place to slow down from a busy round of conferences and catch up on notes etc - the big rooms are so much better for this that the much smaller rooms in big city hotels - and being able to visit the Museum each day was a real treat...

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank SJPONeill
Carrollton, Georgia
Reviewed April 20, 2011

The day I checked in the computer was not working so I was thankful that I had printed my reservation e-mail out or I would not have had a room. Others with reservation #'s were having major issues. The room did not have a remote and when I asked for one I was given a remote and programming instructions. I also reported that it was cold in my room, they said they would send someone. No one ever came to my room. When I complained again late at night I was told they could give me an extra blanket and that was all they could do. I wanted to be moved to another room. I was told there were no rooms to move to but I found an empty room right across the hall.(The door had been left open) After proving that nobody was in the room, I was able to move. I told the housekeeper the next day that the room did not have any heat and she said that room NEVER had heat.ONLY AIR! The water pressure was terrible, there are NO elevators and the outside doors are never locked. Anyone could just come in the hotel. Not very safe. I was not happy at all with my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2011
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 11, 2011

Traveling with my team recently we stayed at this property and were shocked by the standards. Our arrival was after 8pm, dark out. The signage was not working, had we not had GPS we would have drove right past it and never seen it. Walking in you could smell the smoke. The place is in need of updating! The carpet is worn down and doesn't look like it was cleaned anytime in the past 5 years. There is no elevator! My room had strange stains on the bed cover, I always throw it on the floor anyway. There is no water pressure and barely any hot water. The room hadn't been used in weeks due to the clock had not been changed to daylight savings time, this was also evident when I looked in the toilet. Some of my colleagues were moved 3 times to other rooms due to different problems from no water pressure to falling wall paper. Breakfast was horrible.....1 waffel iron, 2 choices of cold cerals, some red apples, sliced white or wheat bread, coffee and apple juice. The staff was clearly not prepared for having an almost full hotel. They stuggled to keep up with all kinds of demands made on them.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Anderson, Indiana
Reviewed January 6, 2011

Never even stayed at this hotel because they messed up my families' reservation. We made reservations directly with the front desk and was even given confirmation numbers, but when I called prior to our arrival they only had a few rooms listed under our name not the number we had reserved. We even spoke with the general manager and he was extremely rude and said the hotel was already booked for our dates. He refused to even acknowledge their mistake! Thankfully I called ahead so we didn't get into town and find out we had no rooms! Although, after reading some of the other reviews I am glad that we didn't stay there! If you book with this hotel make sure you still have rooms, prior to your arrival!

Stayed January 2011, traveled with family