“Yucky”

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 88 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The food was overpriced, cold and awful. The server could bearly take our order and it took a long time to receive our food. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is one of the nastiest places to go in Dayton. I have lived here for 17 years, and I still say that it is one if not the nastiest place to go! A bug crawled out of my friend's food too.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Whenever we visit Frisch's we are never disappointed with the food or the service. Both are really good when we visit! It is always a good standby when we can't decide where else to eat.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

reasonable price for all types of sandwiches or they have meals too. Must have a piece of the hot fudge cake--its AWESOME

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Frisch's restaurants always have their standard delicious items and every once in a while, they throw something out there that is new and exciting. You can't beat that crushed ice in a vanilla coke either. I have eaten at several of their locations and the freshness standard pretty good for their soup salad and fruit bar.