“Lunch and Learn (or better yearn for a treat)”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Met my work buddy here for lunch one week day (his idea). I thought that First Watch was primarily a breakfast spot. I was wrong. It is famous for breakfast, however, their lunch is just as good. I had a chicken melt sandwich and bowl of soup, real good. The service was quick and courteous. Get here early if you want to sit down immediately, the place is busy. Also, parking is shared with many other businesses. I would rather pay the check from the table yet they still have you pay at the register as you leave. Maybe someday this will change. Other than these couple of quirks, it's a place I will consider for lunch again!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

only open for breakfast and lunch. try california crepes, portabella cheese mushrooms and regular breakfast items. everything is fresh and good. usually a small wait to be seated but service is very good and quick

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I am going here tomorrow - again - with a friend! This is one of our favorite places to eat in the Beavercreek/Fairborn areas. The atmosphere is clean, servers are beyond polite and the food is excellent! They specialize in brunch foods - omelets, etc.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We went on a Sunday morning so it was very busy. About a 15 minute wait then we were seated then promptly greeted. The server quickly got our drinks and took our orders. I got the Parma Hash and my husband got the bacon and cheese pancakes. The hash came with a english muffin and a small portion of fruit. It was filling and tasty. The pancakes were large and tasty. We will revisit soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

It was a good breakfast and a good deal. It's in a good location right across from Wright State.