“Just ok”

Myongs Cafe
Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I thought it was just average. I am always looking for good bulgogi. Not a big sushi fan. The bulgogi was ok

There are newer reviews for Myongs Cafe

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have traveled all over the US and world, and spent several years in Korea where I learned to appreciate their cuisine. Myongs is traditional, tasty and reasonably priced. Their Bulgogi is the awesome, as is their spicy pork and chicken dishes. The Kimchie is fresh and just spicy enough, and you can always add spiciness to your dishes to suit your tastes. Warning, if you order very hot, you will get it, unlike even the Thai places in town. The place is a bit of a dive from the outside, but the best Korean places usually are. We eat there at least once a month.

3  Thank Maczj
Reviewed April 20, 2010

I went here with a professor and some classmates from a Korean/Japanese history course I was taking last semester, since many of us had never had korean food before. I LOVED it!! I'm wary of trying new things most of the time so it was difficult trying to find something that didn't look scary, but many of us shared what we had ordered so we could each taste something different. Everything was delicious, and the woman who took our order (i think she was one of the owners) was completely willing to help us out with trying to find things to get, and explaining what they were. The food was affordable, came out quickly, and I'm going back next week!! Definitely, DEFINITELY try it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 28, 2008

I get to go here to treat myself. The dishes themselves are phenomenal and the sides that come with each portion are an extra treat.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed April 18, 2008

Good food, decent prices. The Bulgogi is pretty tasty. They don't have fountain soda, though -- they sell cans of pop.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook