“Great”

Flying Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 89 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Probably one of the best around, and it has a drivethru - can't beat that. The food is good. I'm usually picky about beef in chinese food and I actually like their pepper steak. Their kung pao chicken is also good. I like that you can get small sizes where most places the only option is large for dishes like kung pao. Their shrimp is also good

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have gone to the restaurant for years. Lunch menu is large. Service is quick and you will get back to work on time. Food is marvelous. Lovely place for a lunch for eating alone or with a group. Kids will enjoy the tables by the fishtanks. Lunch is reasonably priced but dinner is more pricey. Nice place for a family style dinner or a quiet dinner for two.

1  Thank pfco
Reviewed September 19, 2011

My niece, her husband, my wife and I visited Flying Tiger Sep.17 and had four different dishes along with the hot and sour soup. Comments began with the soup. We all agreed it was "good", but different flavored. The tofu in it acquired the hotness and sourness of the soup and was as I said "good." We all had different dishes to try and share. My fire cracker chicken was spicy, but not too spicy, to over rule the tastiness of the dish. My wife had the mu shu pork which she always seems to gravitate to. She said it was good but a little flat, missing something. My niece tried the orange chicken which she said was unlike any orange chicken she ever had had. It was very orange flavored, orange colored, arranged in the shape of a fish. She said she liked it. Her spouse had the house lo mein which he must have liked because his plate was very clean! We were unanimous on one thing: it really was good. Our service was very good. We would go back.