“Great Place for Sunday Football”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #48 of 87 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 29, 2013

You can always count on Buffalo Wild WIngs to provide a great place to watch sports. This location did a great job on service and the food. While visiting Wright-Patterson area this is a great place to get your sports and wings fix.

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This place is going downhill very fast. We heard that just over a year ago that Corporate took the stores in the Dayton area back over with a by out. Now that this has happen the local touch it at is gone. Staf members are not really woking together and at imes we felt like we were just a number to our server. The prices keep going up ad thsize of the wings they say have gotten larger but from what we had we did not see it. We are not sure what needs to be done except it is hard to manage a store from 4 states away. We have loved BW3's and might be awhile before we go back. Oh yes and we heard that a new menu is coming out and YES the prices might be going up.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Its average chain food really. Wings aren't great just average. I am a wing fan and always looking for awesomeness in wings - anchor bar in buffalo is who I measure by. BWW is average and too expensive. Nice if you want the bar tv thing and trivia but thats about it

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I've been here multiple times, since i've been here. I have to say i've had a different experience every single time. Normally I go to watch the PPV events. I'll tell you based on other B-Dubs on PPV night you can almost always find a seat at this location even when it's crowded. At other BWW locations I've had to call make a reservation days in advance and even had a minimum order just to view the event. Not this one. Just come on in, grab a seat and enjoy the event. The staff is always attentive and made sure that the guest were well taken care of. Over all experience, is very good, and I will continue to go back for PPV events.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Any Buffalo Wild Wings is the same as any other. They provide a fun sports bar environment, with somewhere around seventeen thousand screens showing every ongoing sporting event at every angle. I think I saw jal alai on one lonely
screen in the corner.

The place was jumping when I was there. I went on a Monday night, which also happened to be a night that the Cincinnati Bengals were playing football, while the Cincinnati Reds were playing baseball. It was quite a night for the Fairborn Ohio B-dubs, to say the least.

What more is there to say? It was a Buffalo Wild Wings. The food was good, the crowd was raucous, and the service was impressively swift, given the tightly packed clientele.