“great food! love this place! come back often!”

Jeet India Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 88 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

the buffet cannot be beat! delicious, fresh, wonderful food. something for everyone, even if you "don't like indian" food. :-)

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The good is great! The buffet is wonderful and gives you a change to taste many different items. the prices are reasonable. You may dine in or carry out.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were in Fairborn for a conference and wanted to eat dinner somewhere near our hotel. We received a recommendation for Jeet and was pleased. It was a weekday evening and rather late when we went so there weren't many in the restaurant. However, of the four tables occupied, three were Indian guests.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Love, love, love! I was staying at a nearby hotel on a business trip and a colleague recommended this restaurant. I called ahead and was told my order would be ready in 5 minutes. I brought it back to my room to eat and it was wonderful! Just the right level of spiciness for me and the nan was fantastic! My takeout was enough for two full meals. The leftovers were on my mind the entire next day while I was at work. I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and eat dinner!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food was poor: the samosa, for example, was dry and the chicken tandoori was tough. THe service also left a lot to be desired. THe wait staff (which consisted of four women) stood at the front of the restaurant with their arms folded watching the customers like they were going to walk off with the silverware or something. Not the type of friendly atmosphere you want in a restaurant. Although I love Indian food and only live about 2 miles from the place, I will never go there again. Don't waste your money!

1  Thank InnerBoyka