“Great place to relax!”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Hamilton, Ohio
“Great place to relax!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I had to work for a week in Fairborn in late June 2012 and the hours were long and I was weary at the end of each day. When I returned to my room at the country inn and suites, I was greeted by friendly staff at the desk, fresh coffee if I needed it and a clean welcoming room.

The set up of the hotel was very well organized and very homey. The hotel was conveniently located to many different restaurants and two really nice malls.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Country Inn. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank calencoriel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Arabic first
Alma, Michigan
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My family and I have stayed in this motel twice recently and both times the staff has gone out of their way to be helpful and accommodating. They went out of their way to ,meet our needs and seem genuinely interested in the happiness of the guests. The motel itself is very nice; the rooms are decently sized and it's generally clean and quiet. It's in a good location just off of 675, close to the Air Force Museum and lots of reasonable chain restaurants. It's a bit cheaper than some of the other similar motels nearby for the same level of room so that's a plus. Really, my only complaint is that the water pressure is very low; even on the first floor and it's difficult to get into the parking lot. That said, we intend to return to this motel every time we return to Dayton.

Room Tip: It's good to have a room away from the pool.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank StV6
Lancaster, Ohio
Reviewed March 29, 2012

My family and I were there for a wrestling tournament. I called the location to get a block of rooms for our team and I spoke to Teresa. She was very helpful in setting up the rooms. Very close to the Nutter Center and to multiple restaurants. The staff was great, room was great. Everyone was very helpful. Breakfast was decent. One think that we like about Country Inn & Suites is consistency. We have stayed at various locations and they all are great. Will stay there again if we go next year.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Warren R
ohio
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We have stayed several times in this hotel when we visit fairborn. It is close to the Fairfield Mall, shopping plaza, and Wright State. There are plenty of places to eat near by. The hotel is clean. The staff is helpful and very friendly!

Room Tip: It's near an interstate to the front side isn't as noisy and the walls are a little thin so...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank lkhmah
Sahuarita, Arizona
Reviewed December 8, 2011

The hotel is situated close by Wright-Patterson AFB and near many restaurants within a short drive. The services provided were comparable to their cost. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

I would recommend staying here to a friend.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ErickE
San Diego CA
Reviewed November 29, 2011

This was my first stay at this Country Inn and I was very impressed.  It was clean, comfortable and friendly.  It even had a popcorn machine in the lobby.  How cool is that?  The front desk help was always willing to help and had big smiles.  Very nice.  Standard breakfast fare and the food was ok.  They had WSJ in addition to USA today which was very nice.  I liked that a lot.  Also very very nice was the jacuzzi was open to midnight!  Most other wimp out at 10 pm.  The temperature was perfect and we had a nice soak.  We opted for the king suite and it had a nice sitting area with couch.  That extra bit of room made a big difference to us.  We enjoyed football on a flat screen.  Nice.  The desk made good recommendations on food and had discount coupons for several close eateries.  It is convenient and easy to find.  I will return to this property on my next visit to the area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank United858
tulmil, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Thank you very much for giving us a wonderful review. My staff and I are always happy to accommodate guest in every way possible. We believe that our Hotel should feel like your "home" away from home. We hope to see you very soon during your future travel plans to our area. Happy Holidays and a safe one too!

Nila Patel
Dayton, OH
Reviewed October 18, 2011

On Columbus Day all the women have an Annual shopping trip. This year we chose the Beavercreek area, and picked this hotel. Had a great experience!! 9 people total so we needed 2 rooms with a roll away bed in each. When we checked in everything was already setup for the rooms. Staff was great! We were offered cookies on arrival, and several times during the rest of the stay. Good breakfast is included. Very clean hotel. I would highly recommend!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ohiomom_9
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek
Comfort Suites Dayton
Comfort Suites Dayton
#16 of 45 in Dayton
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South? Share your experiences!