“We love Fridays!”

Good for: Families with children
Ohio
“We love Fridays!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We go to TGI Fridays in Beavercreek more than any other restaurant because the menu is so varied no matter what your hungry for they always have something that hits the spot. The value specials they run from time to time are great deals and their Stripes program lets you earn free menu items for your patronage. We've gotten several free baby back rib dinners from the program. Some of our favorite Items are the ribs, pulled pork sandwich, white cheddar spicy beef queso, sirloin steak with langostino lobster topping, parmesan crUsted chicken, Mango peach slushy and vanilla bean cheesecake. Just yesterday I tried the new Thai pork tacos and they were SO good it was a party in my mouth! I wish then came in an entree size instead just a tasting size. Also the rest of items on the new tasting menu are all too good. Another thing we like about Fridays is that all the servers are always friendly and attentive without being intrusive. The lack of multiple big screen tv's blaring at you and lots of small children screaming compared to many other local chain restaurants is great! We give Friday's an A+++ all the way around.

• Visited June 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Yummy summer berry salad, staff was great, kept brining water without being asked. I can't believe the value for your money at this place!

Visited April 2013
“Finally some great service”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I don't go in here as much as I used to. The service is usually not too good & always something wrong with what I ordered. This changed it. The food was good & accurate. The ribs were pretty good & the food came out pretty fast this time. Even the Hibachi chicken my girlfriend had was really good. But I have to give a lot of credit to the waiter. He really put in the best effort I have seen there in a long time. Made sure we were taken care of the whole time & checked on us to make sure we were good. Always smiling & very nice. Thank you Antonio.

Huber Heights, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not going back”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

the menu selection has nothing on it that you would go there just to get. Portion size is ok, but most of the items they offer you could make better at home.

Visited May 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Cold food”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

They told my for pick up it would be 30 min. Drove back to hotel, and my food was cold. I bet they had it done in 10 min. and it just sat waiting for me. I cannot eat cold food, so waste of my money.

Visited June 2012