“delicious !”
Review of Tik's Thai Express

Tik's Thai Express
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Across the street from Wright State University authentic Thai food fresh, hot and delicious!
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We were passing through this area at lunchtime...found the reviews to be very favorable.....we're glad we stopped ! The restaurant was very busy with local military and students. The staff was very efficient and our meal came soon. Glad we stopped !!

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Took my kids here to hold them over until a later dinner. We had potstickers, a bunch of fried spring rolls, larb gai salad. It was all pretty good. As we are in the area a lot we will stop again.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I ate dinner here during a trip to see the Air Force Museum. We started with a spring roll and a cup of tom yum soup with tofu. The soup was especially good, and a generous portion with plenty of ingredients. Main courses were red curry with chicken, and drunken noodles. Both were also very good sized portions, and both were excellent, I don't think I can remember having better.

The setting is very unpretentious and informal, and they clearly cater to the lunch crowd, and especially to college students. That said, it was very quiet at dinner, the place was clean as a whistle, the service fast and courteous, and the prices reasonable.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Love it. I travel to Beavercreek for business. I will literally eat this every night that I am in town. Nothing makes me happier on the road than grabbing a bottle of wine and this chicken pad Thai and taking it back to my hotel for late nights of tv watching.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Not an extensive menu, but what they make is REALLY good. They are willing to make substitutions (i.e. beef for chicken) and it is cooked while you wait. Friendly service and good authentic quality.