All reviewsnutter centerroom was cleanfront deskleft turnnice room for the pricewifi workedbudget hotelwould stay here againdirectly across the streetstaff was very friendlyfree coffeewright state universitywater pressure in the showerslept greatvery nice stayplenty of hot watereasy access
Reviewed June 11, 2018

The room was very clean and I needed extra pillows and the front desk clerk was very helpful and nice. Tonya Simuel is what we need in customer service. Very professional and very nice person. She referred me to great restaurants and good shopping.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2018

I have been staying at Red Roof Inn properties for over 30 years while attending the Hamvention in Dayton and now in Xenia. Moved from the Miller Lane property in Dayton to the Fairborn Red Roof last year. Great location. Clean, fresh smelling rooms and very nice staff. We miss the office folks in Dayton, but we are already impressed at the politeness and efficiency of the Fairborn staff. I want to put in a good word for Vernetta who I contacted a day before our check in to request a specific room. She was very positive and said she would make a note of it. Sure enough the next morning I called to follow up and she had the room assigned to me and was surprised that I was still worried about it. When we did check in the room I requested was ready for me. I also had some questions about reserving the room for next year. She said, "Let's do it right now." and now we are all set for 2019. She is very professional and knows the meaning of customer service.;

I should also say that Tonya at the desk was very efficient and professional when I checked out. Your staff recruitment people and training people are to be congratulated.

Keep up the good work and we will see you Fairborn next year.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

Spent the night, hotel staff were very nice, room was clean, bed very comfortable. Shower was excellent!! Did a couple walks around the Nutter Center and watched birds on pond. Hotel was very reasonable, all in all a win!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2018

Hotel room was clean no smoke smell,Air pump in wall for toilet was very loud but only when you used restroom. Very close to freeway and a gas station so lots of road noise. Being close to Nutter center there was a lot of people partying and up till about 4am. Wals very thin and you can hear other rooms conversation. Good trade off for the walk across the street to center.

Room Tip: Nothing to add here The whole place is loud.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this place during our visit to Dayton Ohio. Room was clean and staff was very friendly. Close to shopping and eating places. I would recommend this place to my friends and family. It also was near Wright Patterson Air Force Base.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple