Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My hotel stay was fantastic. The front desk staff are amazing and really make you feel like home. The housekeeper, Tee really knows how to make you smile as well as makes the room look amazing like it's something you would see on HGTV or a store bedding display at Macy's. I definitely will be back in two weeks:)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
jobo801, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you Heather for your very kind and thoughtful words. It always makes me happy when I hear that we were able to do a great job of service for our guests. Tee is an excellent housekeeper with over twenty years of experience. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. We are looking forward to your scheduled return trip and many more return trips in the future!

Take care,

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The room at the Red Roof Inn was clean and the beds were comfortable. We appreciated the fact that they allow people to bring their pets to the hotel, however, the housekeeping staff used Febreze to deodorize the room. It was overpowering to the point that we could taste it. It hurt both mine and my sisters noses and throats. Other "pet friendly" hotels we stayed at recently used fragrance free deodorizers which helped the rooms smell fresh without making it smell and taste like someone spilled a bottle of perfume in the room. Perhaps management/housekeeping can find out what the other hotels are using.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
jobo801, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for your response Deanna. It is always a pleasure to receive guest feedback. We use an odor eliminator product in our rooms (Not Febreze). I’m very sorry that it was overpowering in your room. We normally get a lot of compliments on the smell of our rooms. I will work with my staff to make sure we are not overusing the product. It is always nice to hear when guests complement our clean rooms and comfortable beds. We recently upgraded with all new Serta Mattress and Box springs in each room. It is my hope that the next time you visit Fairborn you come back and visit us again!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at the red roof inn. My boyfriend and I wanted a convenient, cheap getaway and this was perfect! The room was clean and comfy. Newly renovated room and the staff was wonderful!!! I felt very welcomed before I even checked in! If you're looking for a cheap place to stay with a great "hotel" feel, I would suggest this red roof inn over all the other ones in Dayton.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are facing the gas station, can be a little odd but for the most part the sound an...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
jobo801, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Hello Rian,

Thank you for your very kind review! We are very happy you chose us for your lodging needs! It's always nice to hear that we did a great job taking care of our guests! I'm glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. The new carpet, Serta mattress and box springs, as well as the new bedding package definitely add a lot to the room. We are very grateful that our guests continue to visit and have great experiences! We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We had over ten rooms reserved for a family reunion. They helped us reserve a special price for the block of rooms, were flexible with our changes and we were impressed by the cleanliness and overall appearance. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful with our requests. This is where we will stay next time we visit family here. Minutes from 675 and the mall and mucho shopping.

• Stayed: November 2012
jobo801, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the very kind review. We do offer flexible rates and love hosting groups. I am glad to know that our team was able to service your needs. I have a quality staff that cares about the quality of the property. Thank you for allowing us to supply your lodging needs during your family reunion. We look forward to your next return trip!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Newly renovated, it was nice for a red roof inn. Right across from the Nutter Center. Nice staff. Not sure I will stay again only because I don't like hotels that have doors that go outside. I like the safety of being in a building when I step out of my hotel room door, but other than that it was good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
jobo801, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for your very kind review. I am very happy to know that we were able to provide a quality stay for you with good customer service. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. Some people do like the indoor corridor properties better because they feel more secure. We are in a nice section of town located next to the Wright Patterson Air Force Base and Wright State University. Some people also like outside entrance properties because they can pull up close to their room. We are very grateful you choose to stay with us and we hope you give us another chance to serve you in the near future!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the rooms, and the staff was very courteous. Probably one of the best experiences I have had. Tee was great in housecleaning too. I understand they recently renovated the hotel rooms, and they are up to date. Everything was a very positive experience.

Room Tip: If you are going to visit the air museums in Dayton, this is a great place to stay. There is a Texas...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
jobo801, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for your very kind words. Tee is an amazing asset to our property! I am very pleased to hear that you had a great experience! We try very hard to make sure our guests feel welcome by our staff. We also try hard to make sure our guests are feeling confident in our product. Thank you for the observation of the renovated rooms. We are working hard to make sure each of our guests have the same great experience. We look forward to you coming back and visiting with us soon.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Recently stayed here 2 nights. We had a room at the backside of the property and at times I found the hotel or at least this side of it had a bit of a desolated feel. The room itself was very big, everything in fine working order and it was clean. The front desk staff was friendly. We initially booked and paid for 1 night and then decided to stay an extra day. This was handled in not even 5 minutes by the the front desk staff and they made sure the room still got serviced for the day. The hotel is very conveniently located, very close to lots of major food chains and various malls, although one would need a car to get there. If you have plans to visit the National Air force Museum, this is a great place to stay!

Room Tip: I would prefer a room at the front (front desk) side. I found the rooms at the back look a bit desol...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
jobo801, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I am very much pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay! Many of our guests have complemented us on our recent renovations. I'm very glad to know that the front desk took good care of you and treated you with the hospitality you deserve! If you are ever in the area again, we very much look forward to your return!

Have a Wonderful Day!!

Johnny Hart

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn
Rodeway Inn - Fairborn
Rodeway Inn - Fairborn
#13 of 15 in Fairborn
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
Suburban Extended Stay Dayton-WP AFB
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright-Patterson

Been to Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center? Share your experiences!