“Wonderful surprise, part of our community too. Greatly appreciated by power outage refugees!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright-Patterson

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright-Patterson
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Dayton Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2011

My wife checked in last night due to losing powere in our home. We we expecting to pay a higher than normal rate... supply=demand. Much to our delight we found out that our Fairborn Ramada had actually discounted all their rooms to help out those who had lost power and heat. It is rare these days to see a business give back. I can'y say enough about this.

And to review the room- We have a jacuzzi suite. 2 Rooms very spacious, king bed, microwave, mini fridge. The room is spotless. Check in was outstanding, outstanding support when I called to inquire. Free breakfast. Sausage, fruit, cereal, etc..Heated indoor pool. We were connected to the free wifi in about 90 seconds.

Our refugee situation has turned into a little mini vacation. I am glad they are part of our community.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Arabic first
Fairborn, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2010

1) We are very satisfied with the reservation service we received from Ms. Sherrell at Ramada Limited, 2540 University Blvd, Fairborn, Ohio 45324.
2) We are also satisfied with the friendly service we received from Robert at the Front Desk.
3) We are extremely satisfied with the breakfast service we received from Ms Judith Dagnan. She is highly professional, organized and very clean. Ms. Judith Dagnan knows her job extremely well and she is extraordinary when it comes to service. We are very satisfied with Ms Judith Dagnan, and we will recommend our friends, colleagues and relatives to come to this hotel. Without a doubt, Ms. Judith Dagnan is an asset to Ramada Hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Dumfries, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2010

I had never stayed at a Ramada hotel before, normally stay at Marriotts.
I was pretty desperate for a place to stay since this was a last minute business trip.
The Marroitt hotel employee gave me the Ramada's phone number and when I called the manager Mike Kimerline gave me the most pleasant customer service experience and the true feeling of being a valued customer.
The rooms are great, beds very comfy and the massaging shower heads to die for.
The prices were a lot better than the surrounding hotels and the quality just as good.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

When our boys soccer team checked in all about the same time...that is when I first met Robert. He was very understanding because some had ordered DB and were stuck with King and pull out like I was. He was very accommodating and pleasant to work with the entire time we were there. Our team likes to hang in the lobby and he was making sure all was ok if we needed anything! Same at breakfast time....then came checkout and I met Mike...again very nice and accommodating...we had to play a late game then reserve another room but unfortunately had to cancel from the fields as we lost. But he was very nice about the room charge and the cancellations. Two very understanding and accommodating front desk employees!!!!! LOVE YOUR SHOWERHEAD AND AC/FAN IN OUR ROOM 224 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A VERY COMFORTABLE AND COOL STAY FOR OUR THREE NIGHTS IN YOUR HOTEL : > )

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Orangevale
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2010

I stayed at the Fairborn Ohio Ramada Inn with my wife and mother-in-law while attending a graduation, the first week of June, 2010. We had originally booked a room with 2 queen beds, but were upgraded to the "Jacuzi Suite" because the plumbing in our original room was being repaired. We were greeted in the lobby and checked in by Robert Snow. He was extremely friendly and helpful and greeted us every time we passed the lobby. The breakfast service was hosted by Judith and she was there every morning with a smile and an offer to help us. The breakfast service consisted of fruit, yogurt, pastries, bagels with cream cheese, french toast and sausages, along with the usual assortment of breakfast cereals, coffee and fruit juice. Our room was very clean and we enjoyed a view of a large pond that was home to a family of ducks. The Fairborn Ramada is probably one of the best values in the area. We have stayed at several other area facilities over the years and none had better service or value.

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2010

All the comforts of home! The room was very clean, roomy and well kept. The king size bed was very comfortable (lots of pillows too!). The microwave and fridge really came in handy.
I have stayed in more expensive hotels and they were not as clean and kept up as this hotel.
Conveniently located wireless internet (easy to use). The staff was very pleasant. And did I mention the price!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2010

After getting to Dayton after a 600+ mile drive I had a reservation at another hotel only to discover they had cancelled me out WITHOUT my permission. I was referred to the Ramada in Fairborn. I was welcomed in by the very friendly clerk Shirell and given a room, the next morning Mike (the manager, also very friendly) arranged our stay for the total duration I wanted. With Mike as the mamager this is an excellent place to stay, the staff does an excellent job at keeping it clean and very accomodating. Because the convention we were attending the person that takes care of setting up the breakfast came in early to set up - I thank you. My wife and I had a very good trip with the help of the Ramada in Fairborn and their excellent staff.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
Residence Inn Dayton Beavercreek

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright-Patterson? Share your experiences!