La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright-Patterson
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$65
$105
Country Inn
$96
$93
All reviewssmall dogroom was cleanstay there againstaff was friendly and helpfulvisit familybagelsexcellent stayfree breakfastpleasant stayone night stayeasy accesswright patfront desk clerkdayton areaking bedfitness centergreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The room is clean, and service was good. Decent free breakfast. Only bummer was had a smoking room that smelled like smoke, but they were sold out of non-smoking rooms. Otherwise I always stay here when in town.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
brendakay777, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright-Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you very much! See you soon

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The room was large and clean. The breakfast is average at best, no waffle maker. The only real disappointment was they would not grant a late checkout which was a real problem because of the event we were attending.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your response and we are very sorry we couldn't do the late checkout. Normally we could grant this but because of the event that was going on and the number of request for late checkouts was impossible. Hope to see you next year.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed from 08/18-8/22 in Room 219. On the last night, I woke up while intensely scratching my legs. I turned the light on a saw bumps all over my legs.

Additionally, the ceiling leaked on the main floor. I believe they were attempting to fix it, which is why I heard loud shaking early in the morning and late at night. The water in the room didn't work at one point because of whatever they were working on.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
brendakay777, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright-Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

I am extremely sorry for your discomfort during your stay. When I arrived the morning of your departure and was told of your comments I immediately went to 219 and thoroughly inspected for ANY types of bugs, putting much attention to BED BUGS! As I found NOTHING I still went ahead and put room out of order for treatment just for precautionary reasons as dealing with bed bugs is never what any business wants and I can honestly say during my 4 years at this property that it has NOT ever been and issue. Maybe you had a reaction to our soaps or laundry detergents but I ASSURE you it was NOT bed bugs. We did have a water leak, an old pipe had broken on the first floor forcing us to shut the water down immediately to repair. Basic wear and tear that is now fixed and up and running. Never do I want a guest to leave here in a dissatisfied manner and my staff and I deeply apologize! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 13, 2013