La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright-Patterson
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Bed Bugs”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed from 08/18-8/22 in Room 219. On the last night, I woke up while intensely scratching my legs. I turned the light on a saw bumps all over my legs.

Additionally, the ceiling leaked on the main floor. I believe they were attempting to fix it, which is why I heard loud shaking early in the morning and late at night. The water in the room didn't work at one point because of whatever they were working on.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
brendakay777, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright-Patterson, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
I am extremely sorry for your discomfort during your stay. When I arrived the morning of your departure and was told of your comments I immediately went to 219 and thoroughly inspected for ANY types of bugs, putting much attention to BED BUGS! As I found NOTHING I still went ahead and put room out of order for treatment just for precautionary reasons as dealing with bed bugs is never what any business wants and I can honestly say during my 4 years at this property that it has NOT ever been and issue. Maybe you had a reaction to our soaps or laundry detergents but I ASSURE you it was NOT bed bugs. We did have a water leak, an old pipe had broken on the first floor forcing us to shut the water down immediately to repair. Basic wear and tear that is now fixed and up and running. Never do I want a guest to leave here in a dissatisfied manner and my staff and I deeply apologize! Hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Arabic first
Okeana
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This hotel was not very clean no ice machine or working pop machine , but the staff was very friendly

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

brendakay777, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright-Patterson, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Hello, Thanks for your comments. Each and everyone i pay close attention to so that i can fix any and all issues as soon as possible. Our ice machines were down due to the new BIG pepsi machines being to large beside them and not giving my ice machines room to breathe so they froze up constantly. I have now called pepsi and have had the BIG machines removed and smaller ones installed, which solved these issues immediately. I am truely sorry you had to experience this during your stay. Ice was available courtesy of me at front desk 24/7 during this time. Hope if/when you return you will give us a second chance to show your our worth! Again Thank you very much!
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival we had to chase down desk clerk who turned out to be a woman we passed as we walked in hotel. There was no air conditioning in the lobby and outside temps were in 90's. ice machine was broken. The room was clean and reasonable, so if you don't mind being ignored during your stay the property is ok.

Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your time in letting us know of your concerns at our property. As it is very important to us to make sure each and every guest is well taken care of 100%. I will certainly address this with my staff and hope to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn / Nutter Center

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright-Patterson? Share your experiences!