I stay here every summer for a 3 day convention at Wright State. The room is basic and there is not alot of amenities for kids such as no pool. But what i needed it for was great, a place to sleep. You are not far from a mall and places to eat (about 5-10 mins). The Airforce Museum isn't far at all and is a must see! The hotel restaurant is what u would expect nothing fancy. I haven't had any problems with the staff i have found them to be friendly and helpful. The time that I am there they are about full so I have seen them at their busiest. Only issue I have is that the beds where really firm almost hard. Other than that you have a mini fridge, microwave and the air worked great. I will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Hope Hotel & Richard C. Holbrooke Conference Center is Open to the Public and offers 265 renovated and fully equipped, clean, comfortable, non-smoking guest rooms. All rooms are complete with internet access, in-room coffee service, microwave, mini-refrigerators, iron/ironing board, voice mail, radio with MP3 hook up, 32 inch flat screen TV, and individual climate control. Shuttle service is available at a minimal cost through Charter Vans; same day laundry service along with self-service laundry is also available, ATM located in lobby, complimentary internet located throughout our Hotel & Conference Center. We offer over 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, 10 meeting rooms we can do up to 400 people classroom seating and up to 800 people for any food function, large parking area for busses & trucks with trailers, along with our famous Packy’s Lounge & restaurant. The hotel opened in 1990 and was named in the honor of the legendary troop entertainer Mr. Bob Hope; our restaurant was named Packy’s for his brief boxing career.The Hope Hotel & Richard C. Holbrooke Conference Center is honored to have its own place in history as the host to the 1995 Proximity Peace Talks between the Presidents of Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia which resulted in the Peace Agreement. We continued our involvement by hosting the Peace Prize in 2000 and 2005 honoring President Bill Clinton and Ambassador Richard C. Holbrooke respectfullyWe are located in the I-675 corridor; we’re just minutes from Interstates 75 & 70, minutes away from Downtown Dayton and a quick drive to the Dayton International Airport. Our property is located by Wright Patterson Air Force Base and the largest Hotel & Conference Center in Greene County Ohio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Hope Hotel & Richard C. Holbrooke Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hope Hotel And Richard c. Holbrooke Conference Center
- Hope Hotel & Richard c. Holbrooke Fairborn
- Hope Hotel & Richard C. Holbrooke Conference Center Fairborn, Ohio