We stayed here during our Ohio trip and visits to the Air Force Museum and various Wright Bros sights. We were very impressed with the hotel and Dayton, so much so we stayed an extra day here to see all the sights.
The hotel was very pleasant. We had a room at the end of the 3rd floor, very quiet - perfect. Within walking distance was Bob Evans, Texas Roadhouse and One-Eyed Jacks pub - all very good, inexpensive, not crowded, etc.
The hotel had very comfortable beds, internet access, good cable tv and nice rates ($98/night).
The hotel is also very close to all nearby attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn Dayton Fairborn is located off I-675 across from Wright State University and the WSU Nutter Center, and only two miles from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Enjoy shopping at the nearby Mall at Fairfield Commons or visit the University of Dayton or Central State University. Corporate travelers are located near Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and SAIC. Traveling sports teams appreciate our bus friendly parking lot and being close to Ankeney Soccer Complex, Action Sports Center and Athletes in Action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Marriott Dayton Fairborn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Dayton Fairborn Hotel Fairborn
- Fairfield Inn Fairborn
- Fairfield Fairborn
- Fairborn Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Dayton Fairborn Ohio