I would not recommend this hotel. As soon as we opened the door to our room it smelled like old stale smoke. The hotel worker sprayed febreeze to hide smell but then that was so strong we couldn't sleep. The sofa bed we needed for our 2 kids was the size of a twin bed. When we told her the extra blanket in the bag looked used, she took it out of bag and smell it then told us it was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hampton Inn of Dayton in Fairborn, Ohio is the ideally located directly off I-675; within blocks of the Wright Paterson Air Force Museum, Wright State University, and the Nutter Center. Our hotel offers many different room types, including Mini Suites that offers a sitting area and microwaves and refrigerators. You will enjoy a free HOT breakfast everyday, fresh lobby coffee, and high speed internet access in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn Hotel Fairborn
- Hampton Inn Fairborn
- Fairborn Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn Ohio