I stayed for 4 nights while attending a symposium at the Air Force Institute of Technology the first week of April 2013. The location is very convenient to both AFIT and Wright State University, and is located far enough from both Colonel Glenn Blvd and I-675 that you don't get any road noise and very little traffic.
The room was very clean and updated, and the bed was comfortable. Plenty of cable channels, and a quiet air conditioner. The breakfasts were standard continental fare. There was a pool and a workout room. Plenty of restaurants within short walking distance, including Pizza Hut / Taco Bell, Thai, Subs, and my personal favorite, El Rancho Grande.
The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is that there was no microwave or refridgerator, which I really appreciate so that I can store / cook leftovers from eating out.
I would definitely stay here again - convienient, clean and close to where I need to do business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hampton Inn of Dayton in Fairborn, Ohio is the ideally located directly off I-675; within blocks of the Wright Paterson Air Force Museum, Wright State University, and the Nutter Center. Our hotel offers many different room types, including Mini Suites that offers a sitting area and microwaves and refrigerators. You will enjoy a free HOT breakfast everyday, fresh lobby coffee, and high speed internet access in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn Hotel Fairborn
- Hampton Inn Fairborn
- Fairborn Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn Ohio