That's a cross between Phenomenal and Fabulous. We stayed there Sept. 15th and 16th for the Air Force marathon. Two rooms. The facility was excellent (After all, it IS a Hampton!) but the staff was just incredible. From all the front desk folks, to the Assistant GM, to the breakfast person to the housekeeping staff the service was just 5 Star! Sadly, we never met the GM to pass this along in person! Friendly. Wanting to serve. Caring. Went above and beyond to accommodate a very early breakfast availability for the runners on Saturday. Since I didn't make time to visit the Air Force Museum while I was there, I plan to go back and will definitely stay here on that trip and any others I make to this area. If my son runs this marathon again, here's where I plan to stay.
Mike Priganc - Pittsburgh PA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hampton Inn of Dayton in Fairborn, Ohio is the ideally located directly off I-675; within blocks of the Wright Paterson Air Force Museum, Wright State University, and the Nutter Center. Our hotel offers many different room types, including Mini Suites that offers a sitting area and microwaves and refrigerators. You will enjoy a free HOT breakfast everyday, fresh lobby coffee, and high speed internet access in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn Hotel Fairborn
- Hampton Inn Fairborn
- Fairborn Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn Ohio