Stayed here for the Air Force Half Marathon. The hotel is located across the street from the packet pickup and is a very short drive to the start/finish line for the race.
Over all, this location is very much like any other "older" Hampton Inn. Things are looking a slight bit dated but everything was very clean (very clean!), beds comfy, and the staff were friendly.
Unfortunately the hotel smelled like a wet dog, old running shoes or strange industrial deodorizer. This odor was immediately noticeable when you come in the front entrance and carried right on into our room. We acclimatized after 30 minutes but every time you left the hotel and came back you needed to re-acclimatize.
We paid approx $130 (after taxes) which isn't so bad but I have stayed in other, newer, less smelly Hampton Inn's for less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hampton Inn of Dayton in Fairborn, Ohio is the ideally located directly off I-675; within blocks of the Wright Paterson Air Force Museum, Wright State University, and the Nutter Center. Our hotel offers many different room types, including Mini Suites that offers a sitting area and microwaves and refrigerators. You will enjoy a free HOT breakfast everyday, fresh lobby coffee, and high speed internet access in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn Hotel Fairborn
- Hampton Inn Fairborn
- Fairborn Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn Ohio