“Great stay Great staff”

Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Two nights, a basic Hampton, but a well run property with friendly, attentive staff. GM Brian checked us in and provided a warm welcome. Made restaurant recommends, advised us we had several youth soccer teams in house (no problem). Hotel was very clean, room was easily one of the cleanest hotel rooms we ever had. Had one maintenance issue, solved immediately. Ordered more towels, arrived promptly. Breakfast room was very busy but the staff worked very hard to keep it supplied. Comfortable bed. Overall great stay. Would easily stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
brian h, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience at our property. The kind comments will be forwarded to our team and we hope you will allow us to be your lodging choice when you are back in the Dayton/Fairborn Ohio area.

Thanks again.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I recently stayed at the Fairborn Hampton Inn. It was an extended stay for business. What a great choice. The staff was wonderful and accomodating. They catered to my needs and ensure that I was well taken care of at my home away from home. They rooms are clean and well stocked. Daily room service is top notch and the maids pay special attention to any room needs you request. The Daily breakfast (which is included in the price) was excellent. There is ac hoice of hot and cold foods and the cook pays attention to each guest to make sure they have what they want. My kids came to visit one weekend and she made sure they had the cereal that they liked. The pool is UNBELIEVABLY warm and the hot tub/suana is what anybody needs after a long day. The place is clean and their are more than enough towels available to use. Parking is convienant and so are the local eateries (most of which are walking distance), Its also close by to a large shopping area so if you stay for either business or pleasure, its worth a trip. The staff is very friendly and like I said, I would highly recommend this hotel for any stay in the Greater Dayton Area.

Room Tip: ask for the third floor, there is some nice sunrises in the morning.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Frank L
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. I will definitely forward your response to our team at the property. Please come back and see us when you are in the area.

Hampton Fairborn
937-429-5505

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Nice place, but just your typical Hampton. At 8am the landscaping crew was working, and woke me up. I could also hear people out in the parking lot, and car doors. I thought about asking for a different room, but the other dise of the hotel is 10 ft from entrance ramp to highway. If you want ice youhave to go down to the first floor.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
brian h, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

I do sincerely like hearing from all of our guests, good, bad or indifferent. Guest comments educate myself as well as my staff, as we constantly try to improve the quality of our guest's stay.

937-429-5505
Hampton Fairborn

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Staff was friendly. Breakfast good. Rooms pretty clean. I would stay again, good experience!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Deadringer92
brian h, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind comments posted on TripAdvisor. I appreciate it when our guests take the time to note their hotel stay. If you would allow us to be your lodging choice in the future, please contact the Hampton Inn Fairborn.
Thank you.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

A nice inn with clean rooms, although a bit smaller than what I am used to. Breakfast was adequate, but the breakfast room itself could use more seating. Staff was friendly. Easy access to I-675 and Wright Pat.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Stayed here on a visit to the Air Force museum at Wright-Patterson. This is a small Hampton Inn but seems to be a well maintained property. It is close to a multitude of dining options and a large shopping mall. The breakfast area was keep very clean with a decent breakfast selection. My room was good size and clean but the bathroom is small. If you do book a room here and are concerned about road noise do ask for a room on the parking lot side.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the parking lot side.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank phasmid
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The rooms were charming, which makes any stay enjoyable. The facility was clean. Still surprised when a hotel hasn't yet updated their business software to 2010 office. There was only one other problem, we had a meeting in the dining room/lobby and the front desk clerk said there was no light and wouldn't turn on the light. There was 15 of us meeting in the dark. A few hours later the light was on, so the next clerk could watch tv. My housekeeper Stephanie was very personable and helpful.

Room Tip: The king bed rooms are nicer than the two queen rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
1 mi away
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek

Been to Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn? Share your experiences!