Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
$65
Travelocity
$96
$93
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskevening receptionbasketball courtbreakfast and dinnersocial hourhome away from homewine and beerservice dogfull kitchengreat place to stayextended staywonderful staffcomplimentary breakfasthousekeeping staffgreat customer servicebusiness tripbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed at this hotel over July 4th weekend. Initially placed in room with double beds. Room was non-smoking but still smelled like cigarette smoke and stuffy. After first night, requested to be placed in another room but no other doubles available. Instead, was given two king rooms and the king rooms were much nicer. Had to move to another room later due to loud barking dog across hall. Not hotel's fault but they did give us a voucher for a free meal at local restaurant for our inconveniences. All the employees of this hotel greeted us with smiles and a very pleasant attitude which made up for the problems we had.

Room Tip: King rooms in Building 3 are very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The hotel was very convenient to Wright State University, where I was attending a reunion, and the suite room allowed me to entertain old friends in a welcoming fashion. Having a breakfast in the lobby each morning allowed me to relax and take my time, and enjoy the time with old friends much more than I would have had I had to go out each morning in search of food. I felt more comfortable lingering in my suite than I ever have felt in a hotel room. I liked having a living room and kitchen. Those are all amenities that were only a few dollars more per night than a nearby hotel where I would have only had a room.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Excellent service and professional assistance. Would highly recommend this Date Night package for a couple's getaway. The Mexican themed managers reception was delicious and there were plenty of options available. We even made friends with the people at the next table and played a game from the hotel provided selection of games.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Abel H
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Arrived at 4 but although the staff was sympathetic the room wasn't ready. Strangely, room still wasn't ready at 4:45 even though no one else was waiting. We had a two bedroom suite--but it smelled like smoking even though it was supposed to be non-smoking. One bedroom had a quiet AC--the other was noisy. One bedroom had a silent ceiling fan, the other was so noisy we couldn't run it at night even on the lowest speed. Popcorn kernels on floor when we walked in. Just these little details made us disappointed. Homewood Suites typically better.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 246erikw
Janelle R, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson), responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Dear Walker Family,

We truly appreciate your candid feedback from your most recent stay at our hotel. I can assure you that your comments have been reviewed by senior management. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and comments like yours help us identify areas that need improvements. We do apologize for falling short of your expectations during your stay and assure your concerns will be addressed. I do hope that you would reconsider staying with us in the future if your travels do bring you back to our area.

Janelle R.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed at the homewood for five days for a soccer tourney. The staff rocked it out. Our team was quite demanding, requesting multiple bags of ice between games, and we truly received service similar to what I have found at four and five star hotels. Smiles on their faces all the time! De 'Aron, Suzanne, and Josh could not have been more helpful. The amenities are very nice for longer stays.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is away from the doors to the outside. They are a bit loud.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family