Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The hotel was clean, the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room was properly cleaned and maintained. There was a small fire in a room at the hotel during my stay. The staff was obviously very well trained to deal with emergencies.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)

Reviewed May 21, 2013

When I placed the reservation 6 months prior to my stay, I asked for a room on the top floor, farthest from the elevator. When I checked in, I was given a room for my two week stay next to the elevator on the first floor in which the night manager stated you could not hear the elevator. Wrong as you could certainly hear the guests while they were waiting for the elevator. The only nice part of the hotel was Andi with the food service team as she made every evening enjoyable!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
BrianWipprecht, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson), responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for providing us with feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel. Comments and suggestions from our guests enable us to continually improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our Mission to be the first choice of travelers like yourself. Once again, the time taken along with the effort made to share your observations with us is most appreciated.

Brian Wipprecht, General Manager
brian.wipprecht@hwdaytonfairborn.com

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This property is pretty much like any other Homewood Suites clean, comfortable and well appointed. Where this property pulls away is the can do attitude of the staff. Everyone we encountered was pleasant and made you feel very welcome.

First impression was at check-in Kwanza was working and was personable, professional and very intent to make sure our stay would be flawless. We drove down to Dayton with our Chevy Volt and I inquired if it would be OK to plug into one of the plugs on the light poles outside. She called maintenance to see if that would work, I was told to drive around to the back of the property and he would meet me there.

This is where Jimmy from Maintenance comes in he is one of the most extraordinary employees I have ever encountered. He was waiting for us and ran an extension cord out for our use, when we went to dinner two hours later we came back to find Jimmy in the area and he had put pylons in the space to reserve it. He really went up and beyond and you could tell he was very intent to make sure our stay was perfect and could tell how proud he was of the property he maintained.

I hope the management realizes the quality of their employees and especially Kwanza and Jimmy, but with their attitudes I would assume management knows how to motivate and keep the staff happy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My son and his family, his father and I were so impressed with our wonderful suitekeeper, Brittany. She also had a trainee names Alice. I was so impressed with her thoughtfulness and cheery attitude. My son has 6 children, so we had two suites. With 6 children, two who were special needs, and the service dog we were there to acquire, she had a lot to do everyday. I couldn't have done a better job myself and I am particular!!!!!!!! I hope you can show your appreciation to her and we tried to do when we were there. I am sorry it took so long to write this review, we were there in March, but life throws unexpected curves. Sorry Brittany!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bernadette O
Reviewed May 19, 2013

When we got there our suite smelled like smoke. The hotel was booked so we were unable to get another room. It was a non-smoking room and I blame the previous tenants more than the hotel. The staff was very nice and cleaned and aired it out as much as they could and put an ionizer in the room which helped a lot. We stayed for two weeks. The breakfast and dinner was very nice. The staff was really great, nice and helpful. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Nice little kitchen.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank amy1440
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We really loved this hotel it was so clean, thanks to our Suite Keeper Maria for such attentive care! The amenities were great, including the fitness center. There was even a nice place to run outside around Wright State.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank jncard
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had 60 guests staying here for our daughter's wedding. This hotel and staff did everything to make this 4 day event absolutely outstanding. We hosted several parties there and all my requests were handled quickly and efficiently. The entire staff went out of their way to make us all feel welcome and special. If you are hosting a big event- this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank William K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek
Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn

Been to Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)? Share your experiences!