Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Burgettstown, United States
“Thanks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

All the staff at this hotel were extremely welcoming and helpful - greeting guests when they came in the lobby, providing excellent recommendations for locally owned restaurants, saving a newspaper for me. Special thanks to Cecily in housekeeping and Jimmy in maintenance for going the "extra mile" by leaving an extra coffee and promptly fixing the phone, the TV, and the heat.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Indianapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Always have great luck with this place. Clean, comfortable, full kitchen, and they even provide a good quality dinner with bheer/whine. I stay here whenever I can when I'm in this area. They do a great job.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Frank K
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Over many years I stayed many many times in this hotel when I have meetings to attend @ WPAFB. The staff is always very friendly, hospitable and accommodating wherever they can. Very nice and more important, clean suites. Both Andi and Jimmy took very good care of us during the Welcome home reception on Tuesday 23 April 2013. Jimmy even had the hot dogs cooked to our satisfaction and wishes. This hotel will always be my home away from home whenever I'm in the Dayton-Fairborn area. Hoping to many returns!

Room Tip: If you are a smoker request a room on the 1st floor close to the exit!
West Point, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Each and every time I come to this hotel, everyone is so friendly, but I especially want to thank Andi for the great food service that she provides to everyone on a daily basis. She always goes above her call of duty to make you feel at home and always with a smile on her face. To her it is not just preparing the food, she always adds her special touch of love with it. She is truly someone who should be commended for her great and pleasurable service.

Room Tip: There is not a bad room at this hotel, I have stayed here for many years and its always a pleasure
Liberty Township, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Room furniture needs to be updated. Not the room I expected for the price that I paid. The heating / cooling system was very noisy. The TV in the bedroom kept shutting off after an hour. The room could use a fresh coat of paint.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

BrianWipprecht, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson), responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I was disappointed that you went through some inconveniences while staying with us. I understand that you found our property to be somewhat dated and in need of a makeover. I truly regret if you were disappointed in any way and sincerely apologize if we did not meet your expectations. We strive on providing our guests with an exceptional stay and I apologize if we did not deliver this for you. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I can assure you that your comments will be taken into consideration to improve our property.

Again, I thank you for your review and assure you that your feedback is very valuable. I sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to stay with us next time you’re in town.

At your service,

Brian Wipprecht, General Manager
brian.wipprecht@hwdaytonfairborn.com
Garland, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I spent two weeks attending a course at WPAFB and stayed at the Homewood Suites-Fairborn, OH. My stay was very enjoyable and pleasant. The two front desk clerks, Kwanza and Amanda were very friendly and went over and above in customer service and satisfaction. During my stay, two very large groups of teenagers also checked in. I credit the staff for that I was never inconvenienced or disturbed. The breakfasts were good and time-saving. One person that I must mention is Tamika. She interacted with the guests and was very friendly, cheerful, and upbeat which help start my day off with a smile. The dinner ladies were not friendly or customer oriented so I usually took my dinner to the room when a carryout was provided. The housekeeping staff was diligent about keeping the rooms (they did miss cleaning my room one day) and left upbeat notes which I found very special. I have recommended this hotel to others who were in my class.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

The manager of the who hotel went above and beyond for us. We were here for a Drumline competition and the man offered to bring us coffee and water from the hotel to our competitions and practices. He ended up coming down and watching our finals performance!

Our house keeper, Brittany, also took care of us really well! Our room was always put back together ( we were pretty messy). She would leave us kind notes. She would give us new towels and make artwork out of them!

Also one of our guys had a headache and really needed some Advil. One of the managers happened to walk by and asked if we were okay. Our friend explained his situation and the manager gave him some I his Advil for free!

Great job homewood suites! Don't give up on giving us the best experience ever. I truly felt at home.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn
Residence Inn Dayton Beavercreek

Been to Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)? Share your experiences!