“Superb Suite-Keeper!!”

Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Our Suite-Keeper, Brittany, was wonderful. She always made cute little animals out of the towels (a monkey hanging from the fan!) to greet us each day. She noticed we guzzle coffee, so she left a few extra packets for us to make the next morning. Our suite was always clean and we enjoyed coming 'home' to our little place. We always knew when she wasn't working (her days off) because our suite lacked the "extra care" she showed us - from little notes asking if we needed anything, extra towels, or just having our daughter's stuffed animal perched somewhere cute when we walked into the room. The other suite-keepers didn't seem to take the time to make us feel special like Brittany did. We'll be back as long as we can be in her rooms!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My last stop on a tiring business trip and I loved this hotel. I have stayed at many Homewood Suites but this is the first time here at this location. Very nice location near servies and the Air Force Museum though a short drive from the airport. The fireplace was awesome and the usual Homewood Suites benefits ensued. Check in was nice and friendly and all requests were met wtih a smile. All travel should be this way where a business gives you the impression that they value your choice to give them your business. The buildings are different that your typical Homewood Suites layout but I in fact preferred it and have nothing negative to say. The age of the buildings is also probably older than a lot of the more recent ones but they appear to keep it updated and in good repair. I had no trouble with anything in the suite. I will be back. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We are in town for two weeks to get a autism assistance dog for my son. There are 13 families in my training class and about 5 of them are staying here. All businesses are required by law to allow service animals, but they could be begrudging or difficult to work with. Everyone at Homewood Suites has been amazing to work with and super supportive to our every need. All of the families staying here have children with various challenges and similar positive things to say about the hotel. It can be so challenging to take a child that doesn't deal well with changing expectations on a trip and they have done everything asked and so many things unexpected to make this trip go well. I would give them six stars if I could.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great location off base with easy access to Area A or B - free breakfast and dinner - laundry and gym facilities on site - access to malls, fast food, etc.. only minutes away - great access to the freeway to take you to the Greens, Dayton, Cincinnati...if you can get the reservation here, you're lucky, everyone else wants to come here as well!
When I can get a reservation here, this is where I prefer to stay with Hilton!
Front desk staff was professional and friendly, the folks that oversee breakfast and dinner are helpful and attentive - overall great customer service at this venue!

Room Tip: Get a room where your suitekeeper is Brittany - great personalized service, rooms are fantastically...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2013

From my Suite Keeper Brittany who made me feel like royalty in my lovely and pristine suite to personal help with feeding our large group of middle schoolers to allowing us room to spread out and work, at every step they made us feel like cherished friends. From the manager to the Breakfast Buffet tenders to the front desk for lost keys through discounts at nearby restaurants and a connection with a kind taxi service, each person gave us a superb,warm and caring effort.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank K A
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Had a great stay at Homewood Suites this week. Rooms were great, breakfast was delicious, but the staff is what made this trip great. Greeted with smiles and a helpful attitude, the front desk was great. But what really made this trip was the Suite Keeper. My Suite Keeper, Brittany, did an awesome job that really made the stay enjoyable. To work away from home can be a pain, but it was nice coming back to the suite and seeing all her personal touches. Thanks Brittany! Keep up the great work.

I would definitely come back to this hotel.

Mike

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was a friendly and warm experience for my wife and I and we have made the decision to make this our #1 place to stay when travelling to this location (which we do a lot). There was a young lady by the name of Hope Clark I believe and she showed exceptional service. Extra towels, toothpaste, bags, or any other need was never a problem due to her ensuring us of these needs. I definitely recommend her and am looking forward to going back for her service (all others as well).

Room Tip: request a room in the building that faces Strayer University for it is a great view at night.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Andra W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
1 mi away
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn

Been to Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)? Share your experiences!