“Excellent Experience”

Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was a friendly and warm experience for my wife and I and we have made the decision to make this our #1 place to stay when travelling to this location (which we do a lot). There was a young lady by the name of Hope Clark I believe and she showed exceptional service. Extra towels, toothpaste, bags, or any other need was never a problem due to her ensuring us of these needs. I definitely recommend her and am looking forward to going back for her service (all others as well).

Room Tip: request a room in the building that faces Strayer University for it is a great view at night.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Andra W

Reviewed December 6, 2012

This hotel is the most accommodating and pleasant facility around. From Rosario, my "suitekeeper", to Molly and Amanda at the front desk - everyone there just makes you want to keep coming back. The included breakfast and dinner are the best deal around and the wood fire in the main lodge is perfect for a glass of wine or a cup of coffee in the colder months. Manager Nathan is ever present and always helpful with every request. Great hotel and even better staff.

Room Tip: Have never had a bad room here. Buildings are detached and quiet. For swimmers and kids, the pool is...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jethro M
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, excellent accommodations, great breakfast buffet, very friendly, helpful staff. Highly recommend, we will be back! Great location. Close to Wright Patterson, many restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank KathrynSews
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Homewood Suites is my favorite hotel everywhere I travel. There is always a homey feeling and the employees are so helpful, friendly and courteous. My stay at this specific Homewood was exceptional. The manager was working in the food service area last night and I wanted some information on purchasing a local speciality. Mr. Middleton did the research and providing me the information on the best bakery/restaurant, maps to the faciltiy, etc. delivered to my room. What outstanding service!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Rhonda W
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I always try to stay at this property when I travel to Dayton on business (from California). The only time I do not stay here is when they are full up! The rooms are good size, the beds are very comfortable and the bedding and towels are soft - top notch! The free breakfast is very good and they offer a great varity. The housekeeping staff does a great job of cleaning (thank you Monica!). The front office staff are all very friendly and so eager to help you with anything you need. Thank you Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn for a wonderful stay each and every time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Janice B
Reviewed November 4, 2012

04Nov2012 Dayton-Fairborn Homewood Suites organization.
The Homewood Suites organization should hold this location as a model for the rest of their locations. Every single staff member was friendly with clear understanding of what to do, where I should go to find the lobby (from my room), and problem resolution. (There was one but the manager an desk clerk made it "more than good.") The desk staff was extremely accomodating. In short, this entire staff is extremely well trained in being the perfect host to a great overnight stay. While I did not stay long, the experience was top-shelf. I have not stayed in a friendlier hotel staffed by all knowledgable and helpful people, in the ways of a hotel. I have travel extensively, globally, and although I have seen other managers be extremely polite and accomodating, I have NOT experienced the fact that EVERY person was of the same mindset. KUDOS.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Jack W
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Road warriors need a haven and this property gives you everything you could wish for. Stressful work, bad day, no problem. Amanda greets you with contagious enthusiasm and a nuturing welcome at the desk. Zak isn't playing manager in the back room, he is helping Andi, our awesome cook and social hour host, clear tables. He gets me a glass of wine and asks me about my next trip (yes, I am a regular and fiercely loyal guest), then goes and books my next reservation, and comes back before I finished my dinner. Love this place, the staff goes way above and beyond. The maintenance crew is so friendly and approachable. Everybody always does something for you and tells you it is their pleasure. When you're in Fairborn-Dayton you MUST stay here!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank UTRoadWarrior
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fairborn South, OH
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn
1 mi away
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek

Been to Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)? Share your experiences!