“Awesome staff and hospitality”

Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Knoxville, TN
“Awesome staff and hospitality”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Road warriors need a haven and this property gives you everything you could wish for. Stressful work, bad day, no problem. Amanda greets you with contagious enthusiasm and a nuturing welcome at the desk. Zak isn't playing manager in the back room, he is helping Andi, our awesome cook and social hour host, clear tables. He gets me a glass of wine and asks me about my next trip (yes, I am a regular and fiercely loyal guest), then goes and books my next reservation, and comes back before I finished my dinner. Love this place, the staff goes way above and beyond. The maintenance crew is so friendly and approachable. Everybody always does something for you and tells you it is their pleasure. When you're in Fairborn-Dayton you MUST stay here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank UTRoadWarrior

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
maryland
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is the first time I've stayed at a Homewood Suites. It was a very good experience. The comp breakfast was a nice surprise. We saw that a manager's dinner was offered but we didn't take advantage of that. Molly @ the front desk was very helpful with directions to the local grocery store and to Wright-Patterson. The full kitchen was nice. The only complaint I have is that the living room seating was a little uncomfortable. Other than that, everything was fantastic. Thank you for helping make our little honeymoon very special.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mjhdmd
Maumee, Ohio, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I'm a big fan of Homewood Suites both for my business and family travel and other than a few minor issues, this hotel was very representative of the brand. The staff were wonderful, very friendly and eager to assist. The rooms and common areas were all clean and in good shape. My daugther's soccer team was in town for a tournament and they allowed us to use a meeting room for a potluck and provided access to the indoor pool at an affilate hotel next door. All of this, the typical great breakfast, and a very good weekend rate!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Kevin L
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Amanda at the front desk and Gene, a maintainence man, came to my rescue tonight. Having put in a full day of work, I went to the lobby store for some cheese and crackers. No luck, so they told me Gene could run to the closest grocery store and get what I wanted, at no cost to me - "You are at Homewood. It is what we do" Great hospitality and a great reason to return. Not to mention the wonderful accomodations and quiet setting. Well done!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank sunseeker1953_11
Paterson, New Jersey
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We enjoyed staying in the hotel. We like the separate bedroom from the living area.
The only confusing thing is that the buildings are not connected and you have to go to the front desk to get ice. Other than that the staff was very nice and friendly.

Room Tip: Get ice as you check in to avoid having a long outside walk to the front desk.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pntr6875
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed hear for three nights for a high school class reunion (Beavercreek). The manager is a Beavercreek grad and he gave our class members a nice group rate. This hotel is located conveniently to a shopping mall, an event center, Wright State University, Wright-Patterson AFB and I-675. It is a large facility with several buildings and a central building housing the check-in desk and a large dining area-it is called "The Lodge". Our room was very spacious, well appointed and very comfortable. We would certainly stay here again, but in a different room. The only negative item is that each morning about 6am, we were wakened by the creaking floor and footsteps from the room above ours,. Otherwise I would give this hotel 5 stars. We were on the 2nd floor on buliding 3. See room tip below.

Room Tip: We were in Building 3, room 200, so room 3200. The room immediately above ours, 3300, had a creaky...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank scooterguy
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed October 19, 2012

It was my first time staying at a Homewood Suites and it was fantastic. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and they stop at nothing to provide you the best service possible. The rooms were very clean. Housekeeping staff was awesome too. My room was serviced by Monica - always with a smile and knew exactly what I'd need day to day without me having to ask. I would stay there again, and in fact will always look for a Homewood moving forward! Also a great location if you are stuck without a reliable means of transportation.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank allison k
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn

Been to Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)? Share your experiences!