“Perfect place to stay a while!!”

Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Arlington, Virginia
“Perfect place to stay a while!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Stayed here for 10 weeks and would absolutely come back! Fabulous and friendly staff--better than any other place I've stayed. Great breakfast in the AM and lite dinner and drinks in the evening. Chef is involved and really cares about the food quality. Front desk staff is very professional and extremely friendly. Even the housekeepers are cheerful. Trust me, this place is doing everything right. Great wood burning fireplace in the large comfortable lobby. 2 flat pannels TVs in each room. Full kitchen. Super comfortable beds. Dogs welcome. Wireless internet. Tons of great restaurants and bars within walking distance (fast food and sit-down). Nutter Center is a short walk away and there is high end shopping within a mile or so. Jogging path nearby. Easy freeway access. This is the perfect place to stay for a while. Can't say enough about it.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I stayed for several weeks and would do so again in a heartbeat. The staff is wonderful and the location is very convenient. One of my best hotel experiences.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Check in was fast and easy,room was clean and comfortable. Staff was great! The only thing that could use some improvement was the breakfast.

• Stayed July 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I have stayed here all week at this wonderful Homewood Suites in Fairborn. I’ve always stayed at the other Homewood Suites in South Dayton and decided to give this one a try. The hotel is very nice and very well maintained. It is an older property with a lot of charm and character. The lobby is very nice and airy with a nice fire place. The weather was cold and wet this week and there was always a nice fire burning.

The staff here is all excellent and goes above and beyond to accommodate. The food is not quite as good as I’ve seen at other Homewood Suites but it is good enough. They do offer free cans of soft drinks some evenings and I’ve never seen that before. My room was perfect and seemed a little bigger than some of the ones I’ve had at never properties.

I would stay here again anytime and appreciate the staff for the job they do to make the place a pleasant one to stay at. Hilton properties have never let me down and that is why they are my chain of choice.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Michigan
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I stayed here for two nights this past week. It was just myself--$129 per night, conference rate. Nice place--more like a studio apartment. Lots of room--too much for me, but probably a good value for families or if I was staying longer. Place was clean, though the ceiling could use some sprucing up--noticed some water stains and some patching, maybe they expanded the rooms at some point? In any case, the full kitchen could come in handy. Personnel seemed to be friendly. They have a free breakfast and "social hour" with food in the evening. I didn't go, so I won't comment. It's close to 675 and literally across the road from Wright State. Convenient fast food places to walk to.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Catonsville, Maryland
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We stayed 3 nights to visit relatives. The room was spacious and well appointed. Excellent breakfast bar.

Room Tip: Suites with a double bed have a different layout than those with a king bed.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Front office was rude and indignant . Sofa bed did not have sheets or pillowcases. Had to come to front office to request, only to be told that housekeeping had gone home for the night! Our room had a very stale odor, all doors did not open or close properly. Inside doors needed to be shaved about 1/4 inch to close. Dead bolt would not lock. We went to breakfast and the room door would not lock once we left. The fan in the bedroom creaked loudly when turned on, so much we thought it was coming off the ceiling. When confronted, the front office staff thanked us for letting them know! What? There was no way they didn't know.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Jearamy K, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson), responded to this review, September 15, 2011
Our online photos were taken directly from our rooms during our recent complete room renovation during the winter of 2010. However, we do have multiple room types to where not every room type may be pictured. I am greatly disappointed to hear that our customer service was not up to my expectations during this visit; our associates take great pride in exceeding each of our guests’ expectations. I personally checked and addressed each of the concerns within this suite; I greatly appreciate the feedback as we can use this as a training opportunity to ensure such instances do not occur in the future.

Jearamy Klinger
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek
Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn

Been to Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)? Share your experiences!