“A Delicious and Fun Meal!”

The Dock Food & Spirits
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Enon
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2018

We took friends from England to the Dock for a Midwest American Seafood Meal. They loved it! Our server Zach answered all of their questions and was prompt and efficient! We were seated in the area below the Bar and enjoyed the music. The meals were great , well prepared and tasty. I especially enjoyed the Seafood Portobello (see below for other recommendations). Prices are good as is the service. This is my second review of
The Dock and it just keeps getting better! Don't miss a summer or Fall visit when you can sit outside.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We spent a lovely summer evening sitting in the boat house listening to acoustic guitar and enjoying our poor mans grouper , shrimp and char grilled chicken. It was delightful!

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I had been to the Dock many times over the years but it had been years since I was there. We were very disappointed. It was raining so we couldn’t eat outside. The restaurant had a bad odor and did not feel clean. Even the aquariums were dirty. Our table was sticky, menu was sticky, server did not seem to care, handed us another sticky menu. Food was edible but nothing I would want to order again. One of our friends eats no fish or seafood, so her options were very slim. I would not recommend this restaurant nor will I return.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Decent seafood selection....the outdoor venue options make it feel like you were beach front. Prices have increased but portions and quality have not

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Atmosphere is great and music is nice, but that's where it ends. Portions are extremely small and we left hungry even with having the crab cake appetizer. I had portabello and filet entree that was mostly peppers and onions and my husband had tuna, which appeared less than 6 oz. One side with the tuna, which he opted for a salad and that was the extent of the meal. We also felt rushed to order and once ordered, the food arrive very quickly. We had a nice bottle of wine that we wanted to relax and enjoy.

The_Dock_Enon, Owner at The Dock Food & Spirits, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Hello Gail,

While we are glad to hear that you enjoyed the food & atmosphere, we are sorry to hear that the portions were not to your liking. We do encourage all guests to bring up any concerns they have to the manager on duty, however, we hope that you'll give us another chance to give you the 5-star experience you deserve!