“average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This restaurant is average. If you've ever been to a BW3, there is nothing special about this one. Service, food, atmosphere is all average.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I was a part of a group of 17 or so people that dined in at this location on Tuesday night around 10:30. I was very disappointed with everything about this visit. Though we had called in advance to let management know that we would be there with a large group they were ill prepared for us. Our server Doug, I believe was his name, had to of been one of the worst servers I have ever had. He took a drink order from us at 10:30 and at 11:15, half our party, including myself, had yet to receive our drinks. After an hour, I got tired of waiting for my meal and asked for it to be boxed to go and to have my check. Surprisingly enough, that only took a minute.
I am also upset that there was a customer there who was being rude and cussing at a member of our group, though we had said nothing to him. There were at least 3 servers around when this happened and none of them said a word to this guest. Though we did notice that our server was obviously acquaintances with this customer because more than once we saw them walking off the back patio to go smoke.
I am not sure how this restaurant is meant to be run, or if this type of eating environment is allowed, but it was very unpleasant and disappointing. Obviously this location is willing to lose 17+ customers over this because some of us have called and complained to management, to no avail. Next time my friends and I get together we will be trying a better establishment.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've never had a bad wings experience at BW3s and we love to go here and play Trivia. It can be a little crowded at times and I have had to wait longer than expected for carry-out, but overall a great place to get hot wings!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This place is just full of excitement. Our whole time there the staff was very up beat while making sure that you food was the best and that you did not have to ask for refills. Our time spent there was like being at home with family and having a great time. The wings, fried pickles and burgers where out of this world. Our server Dan we felt went above and beyond to take care of us.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Love the Salt & Vinegar dry rub on the wedges it is a great side for the wings with the blazen sauce. It helps to cut the flame from the sauce. Service is outstanding, drinks always cold and they seem to have added more TV screens. Best place to be for the NCAA Basketball tourny coming up. Not a lot of kids running around, it is a family place but those that come here control their children