“30% auto charge gratuity”
Review of Bolts Sports Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bolts Sports Cafe
Ranked #38 of 44 Restaurants in Englewood
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The place is dirty with lousy service and subpar food. On top of that they auto charge the tip at one third of your bill. Don't waste your time. I vote it worst bar cafe in the area.

2  Thank Nagg1982

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I am no expert when it comes to ribs, I assure you. As a matter of fact, I'm not a huge fan of them. I recently stopped in with my spouse and had the sampler appetizer plate. It came with two ribs on it and I will tell you, they were damn good. So much so, we went back the next day so I could get a whole rack. I split with with my husband so he could have some also.

1  Thank tlugay
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Do not bother...... SSSSLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW!!!! Place was empty..Should have been a clue.
Cold appetizers (Fried veggies- used to be decent)..??? I think they used silced ham for the tenderloin as it was so thin I would have sworn you could see thru it, and the lack of juice in the burgers was a real shock! We used to get decent (for a bar) food here, I would not suggest a visit here! To many others nearby with much better offering.

2  Thank Joseph G
Reviewed June 25, 2013

my friends and i went there for ribs and pizza--they claim "best in ohio"--they were right!! pizza was exceptional and the wings were the best i've had this side of buffalo. nice spot with great tv'S . service was very good and friendly--we will start going back there again.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The food is just ok, we were regulars until the food went downhill ,if you go there in the summer bring your coat cause they freeze you out while dining (if the air is working I might add) in winter they freeze you out to unable to eat w/o coat on,the rest rooms are just discussing,dirty and they need remodeled ten years ago! I would and do not ever eat here again because they treat you like they don't want your bussiness very rude waitresses and owner it was a great restaurant ten years ago when the owner actually cared about his resturant sadd!

1  Thank Kathy M