“Consistently excellent”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Englewood
Tampa
“Consistently excellent”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I always stay in Hamptons when I can and I always stay in this particular one when I visit my parents in Dayton. I've always been completely satisfied with the hotel, staff and service. Always clean, quiet and they make me feel at home and welcomed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 2 times now. The first was excellent. The staff are very good, the breakfast is very good. This time I was on the ground floor near the pool and you could hear the plumbing on floors above, the frig made noise all night, and the entrance door was near and made a lot of noise when people entered or left. Again a very good hotel just stay off the ground floor near the pool.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Durham, NC, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great hotel with convenience to RDU & shopping - Great friendly staff & courteous service. Shuttle service available, beginning @ 5:00 am. Plenty of parking in wide open spaces - not congested at all.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stay in a lot of hotels. I had a suite in this one and I liked it more than most Hampton's that I've stayed in. The room was clean (99% of all Hampton's are clean), but there was room to stretch out. The staff is friendly and the area inviting. It isn't the easiest to find (rely on Google, Iphone or GPS, it's not intuitive), and you will be happy that you did.

Dayton, United States
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Tired from a long days journey, I had a late check in and was greeted warmly and sincerely. Front desk manager immediately took care of me, thanked me for being a loyal member of the Hilton Family, and arranged for a wake up call and ride to the airlport seamlessly. She made my 20 hour day end with a smile. All went so perfectly! Thank you Hampton Dayton!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Another great experience at a Hampton Inn. I flew into Dayton Airport and caught the courtesy shuttle over to the hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. My room was clean and spacious. The location of the hotel does not allow for walking to restaurants and shopping so a vehicle is required. The breakfast was hot and well presented. Overall a great experience!

Kita-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My in-laws and I stayed here recently, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. While we didn't make full use of the hotel's amenities, we certainly appreciated the breakfast and service.
Breakfast included cereal, biscuits and gravy, danishes, bagels, coffee, tea, and juice, along with a make-it-yourself waffle machine and rotating egg and meat selections.
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. They did forget to bring up a few items I had requested, but it didn't inconvenience us much. The manager was kind enough to upgrade our room for our wedding, and we very much enjoyed the in-room whirlpool.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise at night, ask for a room away from the interstate, as you CAN hear it...