“Good Barbeque Sauce Choices”
Review of Company 7 BBQ

Company 7 BBQ
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Casual atmosphere. Had dinner there with family, menu was varied, even had a few choices for those who don't like BBQ. They have a kids/senior selection with plenty of choices. There are 6 sauces to choose from, from mild to one with a kick! Prices are reasonable, service was very good considering the restaurant was very busy. The only thing that did not impress me was their cheesy muffin..not all that cheesy and no butter was offered. They are doing something right with all the trophies they have won in BBQ contests!

There are newer reviews for Company 7 BBQ

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Hubby and I ended up in Englewood due to weather and scheduling of a car trip back to Washington, DC. I checked Trip Advisor for a suggestion, and this came up as #1 choice. And, what a choice! This was a great restaurant; very casual and awesome food. I had the brisket, which was terrific, and hubby had the ribs. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals, and the leftovers the next day in the car. Actually the brisket was even better the next day. Really recommend this place (especially if you are there for $2 drafts, as we were)

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I had the wings and the most excellent cup of clam chowder I've ever had the first time I went in. Last night I went back in and had the meatloaf with mac n cheese and the seafood salad. It was INCREDIBLE! The whole meal was fantastic. I highly recommend this place. Plus as a flight nurse they gave me a discount because it is owned by a family of firefighters.. highly recommended.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have eaten Brisket in a number of the famous and best Texas joints such as the City Market in Luling. Company 7's Brisket is as good as the best of those in texas. The overall environment is great. Service might be a little slow.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

During an unexpected gov't shutdown "vacation", we ended up in Dayto, On a return trip to one of the copious antique malls in the area, we stopped for an early dinner at Company 7. My, oh my. These folks can make BBQ. The smoked chicken wings are excellent, and the sauces we tried on my husband's brisket were outstanding. I ordered the hot shot with pulled pork - an open faced sandwich with garlic mashed potatoes and brisket drippings. Just awesome!

Our server was chatty, fun, and service was quick, hot and fresh. Terrific experience!