“Good Barbque”

Cuisines: Barbecue
ldomsher@aol.com
“Good Barbque”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I like their sandwiches. The service has always been good and they are there to assist you and help you in anyway. They are connected to JD's frozen custard which is an institution with many in the Northmont community.

Visited February 2014

“Great Bbq!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

My favorite is the beef brisket, sliced or tips. I top mine with the sweet bbq sauce. The sandwiches are served on nice brioche buns the hold up to the sauce.

• Visited February 2014
Dayton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stole from me!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have a gift card that is redeemable for a free meal each week but twice in a row they have punched out two weeks on me which means in the last month instead of getting four meals I only got two because of the extra punches. This happened to me at the Far Hills location by Steve the owner and at the Huber Heights location by Marcus who is the owner there. I let them know I was outraged by this which skyrocketed my blood pressure and got me so upset I didn't feel like eating the food. Last month this was my favorite restaurant but now a month later I hate them because of how I have been treated. I have a relative who works at the IRS in Dayton, the extensive audit I can make them go thru will more than make up for the $10 they saved by ripping me off.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rod F
Dayton
“Tasty family bbq”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great little spot! I'd eat there much more often if they had a drive thru (due to small kids) but it's even worth parking and walking in on a too-tired-to-cook night. The baby bakers are great. Custard next door is EPIC! I ALSO like that the food is mostly gluten free and at least add of my last visit, they had no peanut products in the kitchen. The staff seems pretty knowledgeable about food allergies - if you have any, just ask.

• Visited April 2013
Ohio
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Every time I go to OinkADoodleMoo, I get their chicken and Tater Babies. I think they've got the best BBQ chicken around (a lot of people rave about Company 7, but I find them to be overrated). My only complaint about OinkADoodleMoo is that when you dine-in, you're surrounded by Fox News on the TV, and the only music they play (they are always playing music thru their sound system) is Christian music. For people who are not of the Christian religion (or are agnostic, etc.), this could be bothersome. Also, for those who prefer not to watch news from a far-right perspective, the TV always being set to Fox can be frustrating. But they have carry-out, so that's a great alternative. *Also, they have a location on Far Hills, which I would give the same rating overall.

• Visited December 2012