Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest
ComfortInn
$48
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast arearoad noiseplace to stayshuttle servicewaffleshot breakfastpleasant staywould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyconvenient locationfree breakfastparking lotdaytonbwyolanda
Reviewed May 15, 2014

It started with the bad receptionist who advised us that we did not need leaflets in the room because he told us everything. Carpets and elevator were dirty and smelled. Sheets were not ironed and very wrinkled, although they appeared cleaned, you could not tell if anyone had slept on them. Wifi was intermittent and dropped all the time (I had three devices and the same thing occurred with each of them). Iron would cut off and soak clothes with water. Breakfast (particularly the eggs) was atrocious. There was some kind of construction going on in the room above us until 9pm, fortunately, we returned to the room at 8:30pm so we didn't have to endure it very long but you would think there would not be any such work going on after 5pm. We had stayed at a Best Western in Edmonds, WA in April 2011 which was one of the best hotels we have stayed in and was the reason we had chose to stay at this hotel. Now, we will have second thoughts about any Best Western hotel.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

My daughter and I were on out first leg of a cross country drive; we had no reservations at a hotel..just wanted to stop and find one when we were tired. We exited Rte. 70W to find a decent dinner, and we stumbled upon this hotel, tucked behind others conveniently off the highway. The room rate was extremely better than the other hotels in the vicinity, so we were a little leery of the condition. To our surprise the hotel had been recently renovated, and our room was 'new, fresh, and clean.' We had comfortable beds, nice linens, large flat screen tv, and to add to that a decent complimentary hot breakfast in the a.m. Best part was the courteous staff. Nick at the front desk could not have been kinder or more helpful...thank you for an unexpected, relaxing stay at your hotel.

1  Thank Michele C
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Staff was very pleasant at check in and check out. When we were there it was under going renovations on both floors. We had a king room and were satisfied with that however, the toilet was not flushing properly and when taking a shower, the hot water would suddenly turn cold and vice versa. We feel that it was due to the fact that there was laundry being done at that same time. We mentioned both to the mgmt. at check out. Very easy to find this motel and easy to access off the main hwy. Wasn't a bad experience and the breakfast had good selections also.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room easier access.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The hotel was having some renovations so it was noisy at times. Upon my arrival after I had unpacked and was ready to get into bed and pulled the covers back I came across a bug crawling in the bed which really turned me off. I called the front desk and they did say they could find another room to put me in. I didn't want to stay in that room. I checked the other room and the bed and didn't find any bugs so I did stay. They also didn't charge me for the first night which was appreciated because it was gave me a bad feeling if I wanted to stay at the hotel after finding a bug crawling in the bed.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I have stayed here multiple times in the last two years, The rooms are very well taken care of and some are being updated, It is a great value for a cost conscious traveler. The staff is always friendly and I have never had a problem with any of the rooms. The location is very convenient to where my classes are being held. The free breakfast is great and the coffee is fresh and strong.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business