“Vacation Travel”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Englewood
Haymarket
“Vacation Travel”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My travel companion and I enjoyed our recent stay with this facility. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful with directions and choice of restaurant. The facility was very clean and the rooms above any other facility that we stayed in over the course of nine days. Would highly recommend this facility to anyone traveling. I hope to return to the area again and stay another night.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Teresa W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a excellent review! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. We have completed some updates such as the wifi and the new 37" HDTV's. We are very excited to be starting many more upgrades this winter.

I hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Neat, clean, always a nice place to stay while visiting the Dayton area. Very reasonably priced! Will continue to stay here when visiting the area. Free wifi. Just upgraded wifi and 37 inch flat screens in all the rooms.
Also hotel is 100% smoke free!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Teresa W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be staying with us again. Beside the Wifi upgrades and the new 37" HDTV upgrades, we will also be upgrading every guest room as well as many other updates.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us!!
Magnolia, Arkansas
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had some best western points to use for our vacation (free night) so we stayed here on the way to Niagara Falls. Hotel was quiet enough, seemed pretty clean, check in folks were very nice. Hotel was in sort of disrepair it seemed, as internet cords were everywhere (I suppose wiring rooms for high speed even though hotel had WIFI). Some of exterior and rooms seemed a little dated, but good for the price. Morning breakfast was quite good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Teresa W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your review! I want to apologize about the wiring in the rooms, that is for the hard-wired internet that we are having installed. With regards to the exterior and rooms being a little dated, we will be undergoing a complete renovation which is scheduled to begin at the end of the year. Every guest room will be updated as well as many other updates throughout the hotel. I hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I appreciated the clean comfortable hotel We were in middle of trip across the united states....very welcoming people. The beds were comfortable and pretty clean. Very much needed after the 600 mile trip!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and got rest after your 600 mile trip. We hope to see you again if you are traveling through the area again.
Wellington, Canada
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Staff were very courteous, helpful & quick to respond. Rooms need updating. Furniture should be replaced. Some mold in grout but otherwise very clean. Nice towels. Bed somewhat lumpy but sheets fresh & comfortable. Good selection for breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Teresa W, Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is always good to hear that the staff was very accommodating and helpful. I will bring up the issues you mentioned with our housekeeping staff so that it can be remedied.

We are going to be starting a complete renovation which will begin this fall and will include updating all the guest rooms as well as the lobby area. I hope that if you happen to be in the area again that you will stay with us. Again, thank you for the review.
Clearwater
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Very old and outdated. Mold was present in one of the rooms. Toilet in another room required a plunger. Carpets in rooms and halls had huge stains on them. Breakfast was horrible. Staff was pleasant. Location was out of the way somewhat.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Teresa W, Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good stay with us. I will address the issues immediately with our housekeeping and maintenance staff. . Thank you for your comments and bringing the problems you encountered to my attention. We strive to make every guest stay wonderful. I apologize on behalf of the entire staff at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest.
I will be contacting you to discuss these issues in more detail.
Rocky Mount, MO
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was disappointed to find there were no fridges in the room. First, after requesting a king room we were given a double; that's ONE double bed. Front desk was quick to remedy that problem. Hotel seems to need some TLC and updating. The staff was friendly and helpful. Don't know if I would stay there again or not.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Teresa W, Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is always good to hear that the staff was very accommodating and helpful. I apologize for the mistake with the reservation. I have brought this to the attention of the front desk so that they can make sure it does not happen again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Dayton
Clarion Inn Dayton Airport
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Vandalia

Been to Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest? Share your experiences!