“Elyria Ohio trip”

Golden Corral
Ranked #63 of 110 Restaurants in Elyria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 10, 2012

The food and service was good. This was like most other Golden Corral's that I have visited. Nothing expceptional, but no complaints either.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

some of the food was old and you could tel, but everyone there had a smile on and were very friendly

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Having 4 boys, we eat here a lot. :) Best pot roast ever! And who doesn't love a chocolate fountain. ;)

Reviewed March 17, 2012

I was debating on eating here after I read a prior review about theft. I parked close and noticed they had cameras on the lot now. ISure was glad I stopped the food was great and the server Martin was exceptional. I have never been t a buffet that was so big, they even had cotton candy and a chocolate fountain.

3  Thank Jon B
Reviewed February 16, 2011

On Feb 13, 2011, our van window was smashed and my wife's purse (with son's wallet, money, and credit and bank cards in it, and her lap top computer were stolen. Across the parking lot, another family's car was attacked too. Come to find out from the officer, this happens all the time there. The criminals look for women to walk in without a purse, and then they target that vehicle. The manager of the restraunt just smiled and said the police have been called when i went in to report it, and he never came outside to check on us or any of the other cars in the parking lot. I called the store today on Feb 16 and talked to a day shift manager and he was very rude and said that we parked at our own risk. IMHO, this is poor business and an extreme lack of compassion. please do your self a favor and stay away from this restraunt!

4  Thank ptkart

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!