“Your average Applebees”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #11 of 111 Restaurants in Elyria
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We would not go out of our way to eat here, but enjoy it when we go. Service is always adequate and food selection is a typical Applebee's. We just think it is on par with the other Applebee's we have been to, nice but nothing fantastic about it.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had the philly burger. It tasted just ok, although there was more bun than meat. About an hour after I got home I had a terrible stomach ache that kept me running to the bathroom.

1  Thank Kittygirl8
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Their 2 for $20.00 meals have shrunk, but you still get an appetizer to share with this meal. Their steaks are about as flavorful as anywhere, and are certainly worth the price. My favorite appetizer is the spinach artichoke dip with the warm chips. (It's much smaller w/ the 2 for 20 meal than it had been for a long time tho'!) You'll never leave hungry from this place! :D

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We used a gift card from christmas and got the 2 for $24. My wife thought her 9oz steak was ok but the fries seemed old. I had the half rack of ribs and the roasted red potatoes. We shared BBQ boneless wings. Everything was ok just not great. We agree that they are going down hill.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

The food is overly processed and somewhat tastes the same whatever you order. We had the 2 for 20 and I really did not expect much, but this was very ordinary and flavorless.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!