“Very Nice Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Elyria
Leonardtown, United States
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This hotel was in great condition. The decor and furnishing appeared to be recently renovated, as everything seemed new. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable (Hampton always has great beds!). No complaints.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn and... E, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Elyria, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our property. Especially the beds, they seem to be a favorite of our loyal customers. We hope you come back to see us soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
San Diego, CA
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The hotel was clean and the room was nice. The fitness center has minimal equipment (not a good center at all). The location was great for us. The service was somewhat slow (I felt it was understaffed and not the fault of those working.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good afternoon, Thank you so much for expressing your concerns to me. Unfortunately there is no way to expand the fitness center but we can definently look into maybe adding some different products. thank you for the advice and I hope you can make it back in to see us. thank you and have a great day!
Woodville, Ohio
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I travel for business and Hampton Inn's are my first choice. I recently had a reservation at the Elyria hotel and was transferred to another job site at the last minute. I would like to commend Walter for going above and beyond to assist me with my travel issues. I will continue to stay at Hampton Inn's and refer co-workers because of his great customer service. Thank you!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for being such a great Hampton Guest. We appreciate your loyalty and cannot wait for you to stop back in and see us. I will be sure to pass your compliments on to Walter!
Elyria, Ohio, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I am a handicapped person and there was no handicap room. However, I was placed into a more expensive room at no cost to me. Our room was cleaned after we asked to have it done. The breakfast was very disappointing. The above neighbors could be heard very cleary. Wash cloths and towels had to be asked for.

1 Thank Milton B
Good afternoon, thank you for expressing your concerns regarding your stay. I wanted to personally apologize for the issues you had with the housekeeping department and say I am glad to see we were able to accomodate your needs to a fitting room. Please enjoy your day and come back to see us soon!
Minneapolis
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This is a newer property and is clean and modern. Rooms are large and well appointed. Feels more upscale than a typical Hampton Inn.

The workout room is nice and large for a Hampton. The staff was nice.

Biggest drawback is that the property is difficult to get to. No easy access from the main road.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank xy223yz
Hampton Inn and... E, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Elyria, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our property. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and our nice clean environment. I see you enjoyed our fitness center as well. I will tell the staff to keep up the good work. Thank you again and Have a great day.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Large room with good furnishings. Work station was convenient. Clean and comfortable. Bathroom was also big. Eating area for breakfast had usual tables and chairs and then some comfortable sofas and chairs for a pleasant relaxed atmosphere. Good food selections including omelets, scrambled eggs, French toast. All complimentary-a really good deal. Thus hotel is next to a large mall with various restaurants for dinner.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Seniorcitizen72
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our property. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Clarkston, Michigan
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Stayed there while at a tennis tournament in Oberlin. Nice decor in both the lobby which had comfortable gathering areas, and in the rooms which were well appointed with desk area, refrigerator, microwave and comfy beds. Wifi is free, there is an all day coffee bar and your standard free breakfast. The staff was friendly and attentive. It was very clean and in great condition, and is located right by Midway Mall. Only negative is that it seems like every road in this part of Ohio is under construction making it hard to get around. Will stay there again next time we have a tourney there.

1 Thank Camatisse
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our property. Your comments have been shared with the team. I will also inform our staff to keep doing what they are doing. We are aware of the construction in the area and in due time this will make it easier to access our property.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elyria
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elyria
The Hotel at Oberlin
#1 of 2 in Oberlin
Cambria Hotel & Suites Avon - Cleveland
Holiday Inn Express Vermillion

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Elyria? Share your experiences!