“enjoyed it very much”

Add it.
Moss' Prime Rib
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I saw the show on Restaurant Impossible so I decided to try it myself. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and it was wonderful. Normally, I would never order spaghetti out, but I am glad that I did in this case. I would definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Moss' Prime Rib

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nothing good to say.
Maybe the owners idiot son can tell Robert Irvine on National TV how he knows everything and he and his mom dont need any help.
Prime Rib? They specialize in this?
Epic fail.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This restaurant use to be the best in town until the new owned took over now it's the worst place to eat in the state even after it was on the TV show kitchen impossible stay away from this place.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Being originally from Elyria I was so excited to see that Moss' got a facelift from KI. Sadly the owner was super snappy and rude when we went in to get a table and the food was super salty and lacked true flavor. The atmosphere was lovely and sadly, that's the only compliment I have.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Excellent food, service and decor. Found this restaurant in downtown Elyria and was quite surprised. Prices were reasonable and service was great. The prime rib and shepherd's pie was excellent! Oddly enough, restaurant was not busy...more people should try this restaurant.