Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Elyria, OH
$52
  • Pool
Motel 9(Elyria)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswafflespool and hot tubone bedroom suitehot eggscheck in was quick and easyjob doneroom was cleanliving areavery nice staybob evansoberlin collegedriving for hourswould stay here againbetter than averagethird flooroff the highwaynice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We arrived late and left fairly early at this hotel, just needed a clean, pleasant place to spend the night on a many hour trip. The Country Inn was very nice- clean, comfortable bed, clean bathroom, quiet hallway. Breakfast in the morning was very good, serviced by friendly waitstaff. I would return without hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
CISElyria, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Elyria, OH, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a pleasant review about our hotel. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to further assisting you with any furture accommodations.
Thank you again for choosing the Country Inn & Suites Elyria Oh.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed here because our son had a basketball tournament at Elyeria High School last weekend. This was an excellent hotel to stay at. Every employee was so friendly, helpful and always greeted you with a smile on there face. The hotel is kept up very well and is extremely clean! I have never seen such large breakfast selection. Have fresh scrambled eggs, waffles, sausage, bacon, cereal, all the different kinds of juices and coffee was amazing! The pool and hot tub area is very well maintained, a;ways having fresh clean, dry, towels! We would stay here again just for a faily weekend away! Thank you

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
CISElyria, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Elyria, OH, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay.

Michele Crooks
Front Office Manager
Country Inn & Suites-Elyria, Ohio
440-324-0099

Reviewed March 20, 2013

In town for a funeral. Not the most pleasant of reasons, but the hotel was nicely appointed and very clean. Breakfast was included each morning. Not a bad selection. We found that all the staff we encountered were very friendly and asked if we needed any assistance. Only drawback was the cleaning crew banging around in the hallway at 10am after our 530am arrival. We are planning on using this as base camp for our next family vacation to the area. It is a very welcome addition to the area that is conveniently located to get to many area attractions.

Room Tip: We had the king room with the additional sitting area with pullout bed. Will be a good choice for our family of 4 on future visits.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank FXDWG05
Reviewed March 6, 2013

All the good points have been said by other reviwers but I want to addThat I forgot my purse in the
breakfast room and it was kept for me and returned gracefully.
The staff here is great.
We stayed in a king room at a AAA rate of $102 ($115. with tax),
I think that is on the high side for a property off the turnpike but the place is very clean
and offers a dcent hot breakfast.
Concerns: Inside our room we could hear conversations from the hallway
and also to some extend from the next room. This was not a problem, there was
no rowdy crowd but soundproofing is not the best here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has no families with children in next doors, it is a big motel and they will probably honor your request.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank morels123
Reviewed March 3, 2013

First of all, the people who work there are so nice! The front desk young lady, Tiffany, was just a joy, not only over the phone when I had booking issues with hotels.com, but also in person once I arrived. My family lives around Elyria, and while the town leaves a lot to be desired, this hotel is the best I've stayed at with my children. It's kept very, very clean and is welcoming. The room was big, beds comfy and clean, and it had a nice tv, fridge, and microwave. My bathroom had a broken tile and some grout messed up, but it didn't detract from everything else. It was quiet, too. The pool was big, but very, very stinky with chlorine (not atypical for hotels). Breakfast was really quite good. I was so surprised at how tasty the coffee was, the yummy free cookies at the front desk, and the comfort of the stay. It costs more than most others, but I will happily pay it to have such a positive experience the next time I'm visiting family.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family