This was my first time staying in a Country Inn and Suites. Since it was referred to as a suite, I expected a bit more I guess. The room did not appear to be a “suite”. Two beds, a mini fridge and a microwave. Towels were a bit on the thin side. Room lighting was dim.
In appearance, it had a pretty low budget look and feel to the place. Bed was fine. Fairly loud HVAC system. Only heard a little hallway noise during my stay.
It was adequate.
There was an Arby’s located right across the street from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located between Cleveland and Sandusky, Home to Cedar Point Amusement Park. We are less than 0.5 mile south of I-90 and less than 1 mile north of I-80 at exit 145. Also we are 18 miles west of Cleveland Hopkins Int'l Airport and Oberlin College is 10 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elyria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Elyria Hotel Elyria
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Elyria
- Country Inns And Suites By Carlson
- Country Inn Elyria
- Elyria Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elyria Ohio