“Great Service!!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Midway Square by the Rammada Inn in Elyria, OH
Description: Midway Square by the Rammada Inn in Elyria, OH
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Close to our hotel-Country inn & Suites. We ordered to go meals. Very fast service and they even brought our order out to the car. Food was hot and very tasty!!

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

So my husband and I like going to Bob Evans to get the 20 dollar meal to do and I must say it is a great value and tastes great. We have had the turkey meal, fried and grilled chicken meals and the roast beek meal and all were wonderful. I'm attaching a picture of the left overs and keep in mind 2 large plates were served and it is what's left.

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Unless you really must, skip the slow service, loud environment and dirty utensils.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My wife and I had breakfast at Bob Evans before going to Cedar Point on July 9. Neither of us had ever eaten at a Bob Evans, but we will definitely eat there in the future. Our breakfast was delicious and the prices were very reasonable. Assuming that lunch and dinner are as good as breakfast, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Bob Evans is one of my favorite restaurants. They have basic selections that most restaurants have but I love Sweet Tea and they have that and sometimes their seasonal chicken dishes are really good. Their rolls are what I go for though... I love bread and they have really good rolls. I go there and get full but not so stuffed that I can not function.