“Ok food overpriced”

Cuisines: American
Description: 440-934-1200
Description: 440-934-1200
Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Food was fine, small portions for big bucks. Nothing special for your miney

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I have been to Ruby Tuesdays with family, friends, and my husband--and it's always a good time. The food is much better than your average chain restaurant, but it will cost you a little more than average too. Their salad bars are incredible--so good, so many choices and it is filled frequently. The burgers are really good too. The only complaints I have is that if you have any really big eaters, the salad bar is the way to go... if they're looking for more entree type dishes, be prepared to add a side of fries or the salad bar as an extra. Sometime it's not enough for some of my guy friends. The other thing, especially with this location, the servers can be distracted. Usually when we walk in there is a group of them chatting in the middle of the entry way, and eventually one breaks free to reluctantly lead us to our table. I've never had a bad server, once we get one, but that initial greeting leaves a lot to be desired.

1  Thank TrinityDiodore
Reviewed June 28, 2011

We found Ruby Tuesday's to be an above average casual dining chain restaurant. We found their Brunch to be enjoyable and a step above other casual dining chain breakfasts both in quality and pricing One our most recent visit, I enjoyed my free 'birthday club' burger.. Again, I found the burger tasty and above average for a casual dining restaurant and needless to say the price was great.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!