See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Room had a coffee maker but no complimentary coffee. I found a nice sized dead roach in the nightstand drawer. There was a big hole in the wall. The sheet had a huge blood stain. The room had an old big TV no flat screen. There were people sitting in a van in front of our room. This is a nice size property with a lot of rooms 90% of them were vacant parking lot was empty. But at about 10 o'clock p.m. they put a bunch people in the room next door to us they were loud coughing a lot I imagine because they were smoking marijuana. It was a big party . I've stayed in worse. I would recommend this hotel to someone that doesn't want to pay a lot you get what you pay for

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2016

There were a lot of little things wrong with the room. There were two switches inside the door but neither of them turned anything on. The fan in the bathroom was falling out of the ceiling. The bathroom door scraped the floor. The curved shower curtain rod drooped so the shower curtain slid to the middle. My biggest complaint was that the Internet was totally unusable.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2016

Spoke with Yvonne over the phone to make the reservation - she quoted a rate but I said I would just book online b/c it was cheaper- she said well, I can give you that rate; then provided me the 'total' - once I checked out it was not the cheaper rate - so she did not tell me the truth!! Then the room was supposed to be a pool view room - we had a view of a rock wall - if we went to the edge of our outside patio and looked to the right we could 'see' the fence to the pool - NOT what I call a pool view. I stepped on a large LIVE roach in the night when I got up to use the restroom - YUCK!!! The service at breakfast was non existent -- except the Waffle/Omelet station - that woman was GREAT - only part of the stay that was nice. I will NEVER stay there again - NOR will I recommend this resort to anyone that comes to visit.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank crystalbluemi7
Reviewed April 24, 2016

We had a good experience staying there. The staff was very pleasant, helpful and polite. The room was ok. Might need some improvement, but was clean. Nothing fancy, did a job providing us hot showers and beds to sleep. Rooms are not sound proof.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank olsur2016
Reviewed August 29, 2015

Housekeeping staff had called in sick so we were given the only room available which was a double smoking room (we are not smokers) even though the hotel only had a few cars in the parking lot. When we arrived, we noticed a strong smell of smoke and a shoebox-sized hole in the wall. The door was not correctly on the hinge and there was a significant gap between the door and the floor. This allowed us to have full access to our neighbors on both sides who were up all night smoking, talking, laughing, and arguing. People were also coming and going all night visiting these neighbors so headlights would flash on throughout the night in our window and right through the thin curtains. The beds were as hard as rocks and the toilet did not flush. Overall I felt like we didn't sleep at all. We checked out early the next morning and told that we would receive a refund but so far I haven't seen it. The manager checking us out seemed concerned about why we were leaving early but I was too exhausted to go into it.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family